FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

I wish I could be funny like that.

Even when I’m town, I’m still a wolf

It’s not really per say? Else I’d be going harder, they could easily just be a strong townie role with a miller passive and the whole, “miller given certain circumstances” does also kinda feel townier than straight up claiming miller, I just don’t think they have been townie

Thread changes make it so hard to tell how much of a poster I am this sucks

(I wouldn’t be top poster anyway, because d2 curse and the fact that I am busy during prime time :pensive: )

The Leader of The Joycat Nomads has selected the following propaganda to be shared publicly:

2 Likes

the old 24 hour prime time problem.

@Ephemera
The one thing I know for a fact is they are not just a miller, that much is for sure

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Puzzle Puzzle

Players: Unlimited
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Yes
Duration: Until solved, or until ITA3 starts, whichever comes first
Other Notes: This is not a BOATS event.

How to Play:

• Submit answers in your role PM or action submission channel. Do not make a separate forums DM to submit your answers. Do not DM your answers to any hosts privately on Discord.
  • The first player to submit the correct answer wins.
  • Each player may only submit one answer.
    • There are a handful of answers that correspond to an incomplete solve. If you submit one of those, you will be informed and allowed to resubmit.
  • It will be announced once someone solves the puzzle.
  • The hard deadline to solve the puzzle is the start of ITA3.

You MAY discuss this event publicly, as well as in any game-related private chats.

Research is allowed. However, you may not use ChatGPT or other advanced machine learning algorithms, nor get help from any people who are not in the game, or who are dead.

Puzzle

Mafia spies keep breaking into my fortress! I hired guards to keep them out, but so far no luck. Look at my records from the past few days and tell me what mafia are taking advantage of to infiltrate the Fortress.

Part 1

puzzle_1
puzzle_3
puzzle_9
puzzle_10
puzzle_18

Part 2

Morning report: one tall visitor to the castle, followed by one short visitor to the castle. On afternoon’s approach, a tall visitor demanded entrance. Right after her was a short visitor.

Several short visitors to the castle today – four of them, to be exact.

Everything seemed normal today, with a short visitor followed immediately by a tall one.

Coming to the castle today was, firstly, a tall visitor, secondly, a short visitor.

One tall visitor came to the castle early today. During the afternoon, there was another tall visitor, as well as a short visitor.

Everyone seems to be gone today, apart from a single, solitary short visitor.

Ya rip me, I can’t do this event, what’s fucking new

who let arete make events

Alright I’m solving this gl

This sure is an event

Nya

So it’s not an event that comes up at 00

And it’s not wavelength

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

both started playing/posting reads/doing stuff

I would like lucid to do that too

Of course it’s an event for smart people

Well we can discuss this event publicly at least