FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

So its ash 1 luxy 3 cheezit 9 dum 10 bystander 18 so we have to look at those flips and figure out what that means

All mafia flavor?

Cringe

3 Likes

wait
could the last one
be bystander

in the puzzle

now what do the numbers mean?

It probably is.

because that’s a flipped role read aloud it sounds like bystander the last clue on the puzzle

Maybe its just a letter index into the names of the players who flipped those roles 1sec

I love puzzlehunts

1 Like

Six… Nowhere near enough. There are at least ten Mafia around. Italy shooting Leafia proves that they can and will shoot and/or bus each other with no hesitation.

Fourteen dead. Sixty-nine remaining. Roughly one in seven are Mafia… Numbers-wise, Town has the upperhand, but… I cannot guarantee it will be the same at D4.

Then there’s also Neutrals. (I believe Icet got his role stolen? Either that, or he died mysteriously without being able to do anything.) There… shouldn’t be more than a handful. They might have some influence if they could kill, but otherwise, hunting Mafia has a higher priority.

Twenty… four players who have yet to shoot. Jake is guaranteed to be executed Today. Hrm… wait a minute. Where’s the shot list? I wanna kill Marluxion.

yeah i think it’s roles that flipped

:joy_nerd:

wait why the FUCK is joynerd not a site emoji??? what are we doing bro our entire modteam is nerds.

if all of them are flipped that could work, yes.

its literally the second post but ok

Ok its not this bc cheezit is catbae whos only 6 letters lemme try role name

Are they really relating to players?

what did people think the one with the clover was again lol

they all seem like they could be players

Luxy

Then the second part refers to a game which happened here in Fol with those players, maybe?