FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

HOW DO YOU THINK!? :woozy_face:

??? Having a weird gut read that was wrong and i have to defend myself

I never said i didnt want them shot just my brain was being antsy about being the one to shoot it, genuinely

nah im just making sure. im not sure if i actually want you to die. but if you do i want you to bring not daeron with you, yknow?

Howdy chat am i on any hit lists?

zone with a machine gun would be maximum chaos owo

i wanna see it owo

3 Likes

I don’t think so.

what are the shot lists currently looking like?

Nvm this is kinda town nya

UNVOTE

Anyway I have two ita shots. They are both 36 Mt each.

There’s a reason I went on them in the first place despite the risks

Actuallly yeah kill me this way my legacy will go hard

howdy owo!

maybe you should be for this owo!

that said i think your slot had a good interaction with a flipped wolf so possibly not owo

1 Like

I do think they’re town and I still do despite the fact they mostly haven’t existed

I wanna advocate for maluma shot today

what legacy

If I had a gun? Anyone voting dya

Mahjong Handle 855 5/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

atlas says benguined is noticably worse than last FAM, im not gonna factcheck it

but seems like a decent shat

3 Likes

yooo i shot maf for the first time ever!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Anyway did I mention my role is weird and mtg based