FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

Sorry i was panick typing cuz session was almost over lol. That translates to

Guys im off my plane and have a shot

1 Like

I could have bet me $10 there was nobody named hake the wolf in the game and inwould have lost 10 follars

Anybody else die?

Ah, found it. Time to update the list.

1 Like

As you are walking by the river, you see a benguinedparbecue drowning and calling for help. You can save him by shielding him from ITAs, but if you do, your village may be late to ExLo. What do you do?

3 Likes

that’s it

i am no longer contactable. if you need me you must embark on a journey and venture out into the seas then chant my name three times. only then shall i consider my appearance

2 Likes

neil the eel

1 Like

Town post

1 Like

why do you tr benguinedparbecue

Wot

1 Like

that’s it

i am no longer contactable. if you need me you must embark on a journey and venture out into the seas then chant my name three times. only then shall i consider my appearance

2 Likes

You can just laugu instead of making bad post

INSOMNYAN INSOMNYAN INSOMNYAN

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

I think he’d kinda know better than to not shoot Italy while he was getting blasted

1 Like

You’re in an f3, you’re town, neil the eel is scum. The hammer is a cute neil the eel. You appeal your heart out to neil the eel and are given the impression neil the eel’s trusting only for neil the eel to vote you out. How broken would you be from this occurrence?

omg that one’s too cute to spray

Who do I shoot I’m at work