FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

i love sausage ugh i wanan eat meat so bad i could kill and eat a small defenseless animal gaaarrrrrgyhahgahhsgdhashgdashdashdasd

plus it’s slots in the POE for each trade so we’re good yep yep owo

1 Like

what did I miss did anyone die

Magnus flipped town and somebody who died in ita3 flipped town

Nya

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

2-Round Word Match

Players: Up to 12 (must be an even number)
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Yes
Duration: Roughly 30 minutes
Other Notes: If this event somehow runs to 1 hour before EoD, it will immediately end and whoever was in the lead will be the winner.

How to Play:

• You will randomly be assigned to teams of two.
  • Each team will be randomly assigned a pair of words (I reserve the right to WotM out unfair combinations.)
  • Both players attempt to say a word that relates to the other two words. Your goal is to both say the same word in the fewest number of rounds.
    • I reserve the right to disqualify any team that does not follow the spirit of the game. For example, it is not allowed to just agree to always say “joycat” as your first word.
  • This game will be played over the course of 2 rounds. After round 1, I will eliminate all but 3 teams. The surviving team that matches in the fewest rounds in round 2 will be the winner. For the sake of time, I may move on to round 2 once the three surviving teams are locked in.
  • If there is a tie in round 2, round 1 score will be use as a tiebreaker. If there is still a tie, all tied teams will play a tiebreaker round.

Example round:

Round Player 1 Word Player 2 Word
1 Tree Cat
2 Nature Moderators
3 Homosexuality Human
4 Chloe Chloe
  • These players were trying to say a word that relates to the two words they are given. In round 2, for example, Player 1 chose “nature” as trees and cats can be both found in nature, and Player 2 said “Moderators” because 2 FoL moderaters are commonly represented by trees and cats. In this match, this pairing would have won by round 4, both saying “Chloe” as a word that relates to “Homosexuality” and “Human”, both finding this relation from Chloe being a human who commonly states her homosexuality through statements such as “i’m gay”.

How to Join:

• Type /in in the thread and ping @FAMHost

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

literally my reaction lol

I was the one shouting to the gods

Little flip red

/in @FAMHost

/in @FAMHost

/in @famhost

Oh yeah I was there for that

/IN @FAMHost

i elected you but like immediately someone said “but i wanna do it” (not someone, someone else) owo

i just need a town leader or something to put clout behind the decision owo

??? i told u could take ur slot. unbless u mean like in case of jumps?

/in @FAMHost

/in @FAMHost

/in @FAMHost

/in @FAMHost