FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

You look like fodder rn

+1 wtf can we be towny and confused together

1 Like

And a fine flip to delete some social pairings

Okay?

katze is shielding her i think?

Because my attempts to connect with eeople and solve together have felt less and less fruitful
I asked questions second half of day 1 and got no answers, I’m just seeing hundreds of posts from the same 12 people that aren’t resonating with me

1 Like

LEAVE MY FRIEND MEUH ALONE

1 Like

oh hey

2 Likes

Why??

my immediate thought is that meuh being in thread when there is an outed wolf in jake is rand town

wolves would stay utr and ride it out after killing pesky villagers

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

Hey wassup

No u

1 Like

katze liked their posts
lemme get the actual reasoning

If you want me to clear myself, I think Alexandra spewed me town. The reply has the relevant quotes.

Or maybe it was catbae but I have no reasons other than :sheep:

Because now I have an outlet to voice my frustration

it’s influenced by her having never mashed tbh but i have played wolf with her before. i want to say that she might have a better handle on how to deal with players emotionally or socially than she is by being completely out there and repeatedly needling you if she was wolf and would maybe feel more… like she needs to be a good team player especially with people she does not know on a site she’s never been on. so like. a very light town read at this point.

i did have some paranoia though regarding her interactions with tris and thought they could be w/v since it would be easier for tris to trust her (speaking with retrospect) than most other players i think - since we are all new to playing on fol. but i’m more paranoid of people i know i think than the ones i don’t.

so ultimately hedgy hand tilt to town but i wouldn’t feel comfortable defending her from itas

Can you explain the four people that were on your shot list to me?

Meuh let’s solve this game together I’ll let you into my clique

1 Like

FTR i will not be at the start of day 3, I am getting my fucking godawful haircut fixed

2 Likes