FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

maybe analysing readslist and seeing which slots lack townreads is the move here

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

tbh just knowing jail you seem like the kinda person they’d vibe with

1 Like

heres a flip list, non colored = alive

1 Like

What propaganda???

1 Like

(presumably the Mets propaganda was from May. considering May)

It was some posts around the time she asked what super likes were
I can dig it up if you want but it might take a few minutes (pain)

No I don’t like the Mets

2 Likes

they outted wolf and shot a confirmed townie

I think they display solviness and that benguined looks generally uninformed and relaxed.

The re-evaluating on Jinrou after Leafia shot them looks good to me. Voting Jake after people kept shooting and missing looks towny to me ~they were one of the first few to do so.

They’ve been defending people I currently think are town (jinrou, carbonated) and I think the townread on carbonated looks especially good because they’re relating it to their own experience.

They’re a kind of reasonable background voice who’s doing EV+ things for Town (yes I acknowledge the shots were bad but they were also consensus I think)

I think they’re an overwhelmed townie who’s just going along with the consensus.

@Atlas

2 Likes

I don’t remember seeing them reply heavily with your slot, but admittedly I wasn’t looking that closely unless I was trying to piece together a convo

1 Like
Day 1 Summary

– Conclusion –

ping me if i missed anything.

any new flips?

my humble capybara genetics coming in clutch

Feels like a lot of defending wolves and even Italy was a bit of hedge, and I wouldn’t really consider every case of people shooting Italy to be town, unless maybe they were like one of the first few shooters

Out of date

No way, I lived.

Sabi moment

1 Like

I don’t think you need to, no.

I disagree fairly strongly on the read but I think it’s plausible you believe it.

1 Like

i actually have a defense for this but i dont think youd like it :sob::sob::sob:

i kind of think atlas is mafia is there reason to believe they are town