FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

DOES ANYBODY WANT A SUPERLIKE

i mean its pretty easy to pocket me look at my place in the game lmfso i have like 3 people who tr me

dont think so
i have iso’d the entirety of about 290 roles to slot their likelihood in a game as town before though

m-me

One other thing I’ve noticed,

Eliza seems to be liking my posts much more frequently than other ppl, I feel like they’re trying to get my attention, but I have no read on them whatsoever.

Have they been liking all of your posts more frequently than other ppl too? (Means eliza likes to like) Or am I alone in this (or crazy)? (Means ???)

Probably gonna try to read eliza soon overnight

2 Likes

(also reminds me of this from w!bys)

1 Like

t!Atlas is extremely helpful. She read every single role in a GI game and provided analysis on like all of them and told us what every single mech thing could be. And told me not to say I’m gay because a role benefited off it

OK

1 Like

Yes

Eliza is notorious for liking a lot of posts.

1 Like

yes

1 Like

eliza

4 Likes

nai

she does this every game for no reason

2 Likes

Uh. Could you read the flipped Eliza role for me

3 Likes

I think you’re tunneled Atlas :wowee:

every time outside of game too

2 Likes

NO

1 Like

idk if that’s meaningful
I can argue it’s like. questions w!Bys goes to when they don’t know what else to say
but mmmmmmmmm

oh hm. tbh he might not have even meant that ash since the other had a decent wagon wugh. noted

Blegh yeah I guess my quest for justice isn’t really helping thread health it’s mostly making me feel better about myself

2 Likes