VOTE: Marluxion

9 Likes

Adieu

no me

last?

VOTE: Marluxion

3 Likes

Me

This vote was posted at xx:59:59. It is valid.

This vote was posted at xx:00:01. It is not valid.

This vote was posted at xx:00:14. It is not valid.

5 Likes

Final Day 2 Votecount

JakeTheWolfie (22): WindwardAway, benguinedparbecue, nutella, ElizaThePsycho, dyachei, Hallia, jail, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ari, SirDerpsAlot, carbonated, Bionic, beancat, Ashlyn, Marluna, crazynuto, Gorta, Dum, Ranta, BradLand
pandora (10): ash4fun, Gocj, Stick, Jane, Ash, Sadbi, Selkie, Zugzwang, Ephemera, neil_the_eel
Marluxion (5): Daeron, katze, Atlas, Zone_Q11, CarrotyReaper
dyachei (3): an_gorta_slanktai, Brakuren
carbonated (2): Manny, Frostwolf103
Artemis (2): Millium, bystander
katze (1): gori
Wazza (1): Hehehaha420blazing
Manny (1): Jinrou
Kanave (1): Kanave
May (1): pandora
Gorta (1): Creature
Hazardwaste (1): Meuh
Garfooled (1): SilverKeith
alexandra (1): Baudib1

Not Voting (17): Achromatic, Hazardwaste, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Kelsier, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, Porscha, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Artemis, Apocryphal, May, JakeTheWolfie

If there are any errors with this votecount, you have 5 minutes to PM the hosts.

2 Likes

@JakeTheWolfie has been executed!

JakeTheWolfie was Mafia

Image rolecard

Text-based rolecard

@Creature has survived the poison!

An event announcement will be posted once we have finished processing the start of the night. Watch this space.

Night 2 begins and will end in 24 hours, at 2024-06-07T21:00:00Z. Actions are due two hours before the end of the night.

8 Likes

All EoD/SoN actions have been processed. If you believe yours was forgotten please let us know.

Ty for being patient!

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hot Takes

Players: Unlimited
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Yes
Duration: Submissions close at 2024-06-07T07:00:00Z. Voting closes at the night action deadline. You do not need to submit a Take to vote, and vice versa.
Other Notes: N/A

How to Join:

• Submit your answer privately on the forum in your role PM. Do not send it through DMs to an individual host. Do not create a DM with only the host account and DM it. If you do either of those things, we might miss your submission.

What is the Hot Take Event?

• First, submit a Hot Take related to the game.
    • Submissions can pertain to this specific game or to mafia/social deduction games as a whole. They should not include other unrelated topics, such as politics or religion.
  • Submissions close at 2024-06-07T07:00:00Z. Note that this is before the midpoint of the night!
  • After the deadline, all takes will be posted, and anyone in the game may vote on whether they AGREE or DISAGREE with each take.
  • Your goal is to submit a take that gets as close to 50/50 agree/disagree as possible.
  • Submissions attempting to blatantly game this (e.g. “an ITA with 50% chance to hit will hit”) may be disqualified at host discretion.
  • All submissions must follow site rules.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

Truest News Source with Tess Ardent Issue #6 6/6/2024

A34BD447-5310-49EE-85F9-73828D846A69
The issues involving the space-time continuum have been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Today’s issue is Issue number 6 on 6/6! That’s right, the devil’s number! So today I’ve done something devilish; I’ve kidnapped a local mafia member, Jinrou! He isn’t actually dead, mind you, I’ve just hauled him off to my basement.

You can see a picture of the beautiful Tess Ardent with Jinrou kidnapped in the background.

Tess Ardent: Hello Jinrou, how are you today?
Jinrou: I’M NOT A MAFIA MEMBER I SWEAR! This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL
Tess Ardent: Yeah that’s all fine and dandy, but I’ve just got a few questions for you, and then you can be let go. First of all, What is your role in this mess?
Jinrou: I’M JUST AN INNOCENT GUY! I HAVE NO INVOLVEMENT WITH EITHER THE TOWN OR THE MAFIA! This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL
Tess Ardent: You know, I had a visit from the Inventor last night… but it wasn’t you. Can you explain that?
Jinrou: What? I never even claimed to be-
Tess Ardent: Yeah yeah, I get it, neil the seal of approval. That’s enough. You can be set free… but if you ever take up your life of organized crime again, consider it gone.
Jinrou: Finally!

Logo created here

Are ya ready, town?
Aye-aye, Guild Leader!
I can’t hear you!
Aye-aye, Guild Leader!!

Awooooooooooooooo,

Who lives in a werewolf den howling with glee?
Jakethe Wolfie!
Absorbent and orange and furry is he!
Jakethe Wolfie!
If ITA bullshit be something you wish,
Jakethe Wolfie!
Then shoot off a gun and watch it go “Miss!”
Jakethe Wolfie!

(Ready?)
Jakethe Wolfie!
Jakethe Wolfie!
Jakethe Wolfie!
Jaketheeeeeeeeeee Wolfieeeeee!

Awooo oo oo oo ah har har har!

Tune in next week on FoLolodean to watch our latest episode and find out:

• Will the Town manage to track down the Mafia before the Mafia manage to tear them apart from within?
  • Will the hosts ever stop doing events targeted towards huge nerds?

And most importantly…

• Which Guild will win the Battle for the Cookie Thread?

primary legacy post, but

i don’t really want to be blindly sheeped except on my top towns. and even then, if theyre alive too along and keep doing weird shit, then you can kill them and blame them :wowee:

i was gonna make this modpost much more memey but i feel like using it before i sleep.

work together tomorrow. we have a lot of strong villagers alive, the wolves cant kill em all. maybe ill be alive even :curtain:

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hot Take Voting

How to vote:

• For each hot take on the list, vote either AGREE or DISAGREE.
    • If you don’t want to vote on yours, you may put your own hot take as “null,” “N/A,” etc. Don’t just skip it.
  • Submit votes privately in your role PM. If you send your votes anywhere else, we may miss them.
  • To aid processing, please submit your answers, in order, as an unnumbered list. For example, if you agree with all the odd-numbered hot takes and disagree with all the even-numbered hot takes, the first four lines of your submission would be:

AGREE
DISAGREE
AGREE
DISAGREE

• Votes are due by the night action deadline, two hours before Start of Day.
  • If I missed your hot take, please let me know ASAP and it will be edited into the post.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

Hot Takes:

1. Mashes are the Pinnacle of Werewolf!
  2. Luck is a major component to success in social deduction games.
  3. Mashes should include more Death Events
  4. multiple wolves bussed
  5. playing mafia (the game) sucks
  6. May is widely townread
  7. The source of 6-vote alignment check is non-Town.
  8. At Day 3, no less than 90% of all players who shall die by ITA will be Town-aligned.
  9. memepizzaking will flip wolf tomorrow
  10. 4 people will die tonight
  11. This game will end on or before Day 6
  12. At least one wolf dies tonight
  13. I would trade my entire role for a 1-shot daypeek
  14. SilverKeith is a wolf
  15. Jesters are fun
  16. setups with 1 power role are the best setups
  17. it’s super fucked up that arete “arete” lastname REFUSED to let me submit the entirety of the “its omlette time” copypasta and i am morally justified to be angry about this
  18. ESPIONAGE: Mafia Evolved (hidden role game except you can’t talk) is still mafia.
  19. atlas and ranta are both v
  20. Achromatic is the best player in FAM4
  21. The GMs are not suitable for their job and have been lying to us about everything, and Zone is secretly mafia.
  22. We have More than a few deep wolves
  23. All of Zone’s mafia games are balanced and well thought through.
  24. Playing any deduction game the best part about them is to not backstab. It’s to play as town and solve the game.
  25. 24 Hour cycles is too long for a mash
  26. Poisonous games are better than Mountainous games.
  27. town of salem 1 is a fine enough social deception game
  28. Super-likes seem more pro Mafia then Pro town
  29. turbos are the most enjoyable format of forum mafia

The Day 3 thread is located here:

A post was merged into an existing topic: FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

A post was merged into an existing topic: FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3