FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

I did a funny frostwolf one

ā€¦@sadbi do you need more likes i have 1 more

I donā€™t have a superlike today

I mean, I superliked Catbae D1 and May D2.

1 Like

what

I donā€™t hav eone

we know that someone was kileld by superlike abil. better to assume backup when literally every mash ive seen had a backup (acc idr if stellaris did but qw/e)

1 Like

you have at least the bonus one from thst one event right

As you know I just freeze up and barely post as a wolf so, no.

On a side note I just decided Iā€™m fine with letting insomnia and Achro win, hbu

Hi im gonna dick ride this

i couldnā€™t be bothered to superlike anyone d1

1 Like

No I donā€™t have that it was yesterday

it had a direct kp backup i think

same LOL

1 Like

Itā€™s not explicit, but there is mechanical evidence pointing to it (nutoā€™s claim) and playing under the assumption that exists is the safe thing to do in this scenario.

No?
Weā€™re trying to figure things out under the assumption that nutoā€™s telling us the truth.

meow

1 Like

not insomnia, i think he is just sidelining too hard. Last mash he had more fire and calculated thought processes. If Insomnia really thought I was wolfing here, he would try to dunk me harder just so he can send a screenshot to benneh after Benneh called him ANT and me Luka.

Achro should always be v here, I have a solid hunch, but I think he had better options than distancing from Tutuu at EOD there to have a cleaner wolf game. He is also leaving way too much leash here for town to kill mafia.

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

Mafia do basicslly always have a roleswapper and a backup in mashes here due to the massive variety in player ability and WiM lol

1 Like
Summary

baited

1 Like