FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

did ebgeuine get flipped? what did he flip

something that’s been on my mind about jail is their choice to interact with me. if they’re town obviously i appreciate it all that etc but they did later espouse a townread on me from it. i was kind of wondering if this was an intentional choice since i’m probably an “easier” person to talk to than someone who was more engaged into the game or not

However Jarek is town I think

1 Like

oh also part of me was like “hey that propaganda by May got a lot of likes. compared to the other propaganda. hmmmmmmmmm”

maybe analysing readslist and seeing which slots lack townreads is the move here

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

tbh just knowing jail you seem like the kinda person they’d vibe with

1 Like

heres a flip list, non colored = alive

1 Like

What propaganda???

1 Like

(presumably the Mets propaganda was from May. considering May)

It was some posts around the time she asked what super likes were
I can dig it up if you want but it might take a few minutes (pain)

No I don’t like the Mets

2 Likes

they outted wolf and shot a confirmed townie

I think they display solviness and that benguined looks generally uninformed and relaxed.

The re-evaluating on Jinrou after Leafia shot them looks good to me. Voting Jake after people kept shooting and missing looks towny to me ~they were one of the first few to do so.

They’ve been defending people I currently think are town (jinrou, carbonated) and I think the townread on carbonated looks especially good because they’re relating it to their own experience.

They’re a kind of reasonable background voice who’s doing EV+ things for Town (yes I acknowledge the shots were bad but they were also consensus I think)

I think they’re an overwhelmed townie who’s just going along with the consensus.

@Atlas

2 Likes

I don’t remember seeing them reply heavily with your slot, but admittedly I wasn’t looking that closely unless I was trying to piece together a convo

1 Like
Day 1 Summary

– Conclusion –

ping me if i missed anything.

any new flips?

my humble capybara genetics coming in clutch

Feels like a lot of defending wolves and even Italy was a bit of hedge, and I wouldn’t really consider every case of people shooting Italy to be town, unless maybe they were like one of the first few shooters

Out of date

No way, I lived.