FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

It’s also a vibe

1 Like

hello atlas

1 Like

i think at this point in the day it’s not possible - our elim is locked in and then we’ll have to reassess after nightkills.

it’s weird i think to apply pressure in mashes sometimes since one voice often goes into the void. unless you have a super strong read on someone what i’ve been doing is ceding my vote and shot to the universal townreads. i think this is the most effective use a town slot can have if they’re not those utrs or if the utrs prove themselves to be wildly off base which hasn’t happened this game

2 Likes

okay if that’s you then cool owo

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaa I’ve seen ~no context but towny post

whatcha up to

awooooooooo

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

Idfk I just xopypasted might have fucked up

Nothin much, been busy for a while today.

1 Like

may has zug made an actually villagery post yet

i still dont think so

then uh. we’re fucked lmao owo

Because the role is an every-night vig with an easy-to-fulfill conditoin (1/3 of living wolves as suerlikes). People who think the role was bad misread it as having a difficult-to-fulfill condition (1/3 of living players as superlikes). I think the wolves would’ve been aware of strategy planning to see who they could get in range of being targeted by the role with superlikes

1 Like

LOL its fine dw its a mash honestly i dont blame ppl not seeing things

ok im gonna eat a small animal now that ive caught up to like all of zaras posts. might be around at eod might not, dt its too important. woullld vaguely say to build a CW regardless but i dont rlly wanmna coordinate that. @katze thots?

anything pertinent to say at the minutr

1 Like

He hasn’t, really…

1 Like

fair enough owo

I think ash4fun prob flips town? But i wouldnt be against them being ita’d and them flipping wolf would also not surprise me

Then we lose the check. Doesn’t really matter but i thappens

scum slut

Who’s new UT is this

3 Likes