FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

idk maybe jake was gonna get heat owo

or they got bussed owo

basically a day angel is usually a wolf role who gives ita (and sometimes dayvig) immunity to another wolf (well, you can give it to a townie. but why would you do that owo)

null town (they wouldā€™ve tryharded as wolf, i think) nullscum (just weird) null

da works because it is on the script and part of the solving process.

putting it in a game like this fully blind is more than bastard.it is impossible to solve

1 Like

theyā€™re not, no. but iā€™m still posting out of range so like. idt i should be in contention for ppl with a smidge of my meta

zug doppeled a lowposter and i dont understand why ppl tr him but apparently they do??
wazza seems town probably
gorta can die
porschaā€¦null

1 Like

Is luka actually playing btw lol

In a mash? Okay
Plus I donā€™t tend to solve via macro reading, I usually find town specifically off micro reading them and their interactions with dead wolves but to hell if Iā€™m gunna search for interactions in a mass with this many people still alive

I think Wazza is town, and they have the peek on Wind.

Who? Lol

Probably those three belong on ita lists then

wazza provided the greencheck on wind but other than that i got nothin owo

zug apparently has been mildly towny owo

I am here
whoops thought the ita window opened at 10, not that eod was at 10
but nevermind

3 Likes

Aight lol

ok?

Does that make someone town? Wouldnā€™t a wolf want to do that too

zug read good d1 but i didnt get anything on the slot d2 which is a bad sign after a jump.

Im always on ita list, strange miracle of god that i wasnt already itaā€™d

nyaaaaaaaaaaa Iā€™m towny town from the town chat
also people (May and Dum) know about my role and that itā€™s towny

zug imo is a fine kill, im just not seeing their town soul today. they had a few posts i liked but overall bleh

wazza imo villa but bad reasons

gorta imo villa but for extra bad reasons and he can die anyway i dont rly care i still think he has weird mech.

porschaā€¦ meh sheexists her vibes are fine

:3