FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

Everyone is talking too much so new threads aee made… Together we can stop this. SHoot all the top posters, sort by postcount. Afk villagers are alive and deepwolves all die… win win

2 Likes

Remember that a vote for Jake is a vote for Democracy, and a vote for not Jake is a vote for Totalitarian Facism.

@Kanave Was your “they do not have day actions as a part of their role” of your list of players a statement that “none of them have a day action”, or “not all of them have a day action” (i.e. does Kiiruma not having a day action mean it’s true)

To avoid the overly paranoid antics when we have already waited so long to start shooting at each other? It releases the tension and allows us to take a step back.

Jokes on you i believe in communism

sorry i was too busy arguing with atlas
and i was too slow at writing this post that i got booted off the thread

First of all id be angry at the achro villager conviction if i didn’t see the exact reasoning
I voted achro after seeing “hey these two top wagons might be w/w” because i thought achro was a larger threat if that was indeed true
Sorry tutuu i guess not saying youre bad just that wolf achro sounds scary

eod1 on mobile was not a very friendly time for reading so I do acknowledge my sheeping may have been misinformed

they

I do to, which is why you should elect me to be the leader of the National Razor.

I thought I got pronouns wrong for a moment when I saw this

3 Likes

“they doesn’t answer the question” i’m aware!

1 Like

Please Tell The Wolves Bread Tastes Too Ass To Sell

1 Like

I think carbonated should probably be shotlisted is there a reason they are not?

Are you gonna answer it

NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA no reason to wolfread NYA NYA NY ANYA NYA NYA NYANY A cabra NYA NYa n yany an tnay a

1 Like

wait @Atlas you said you had 5 super likes and you used how many>

I would if my info had answered it

Anyway, I was only in this thread because Chlorete pwomised me a cookie if I posted in all of the threads.

Absolutely not

i have 2 base, and i gained an extra 1 for succeeding in an event
d1, i used exactly one on leafia

1 Like

may whatever the hell you have been smoking find me some

1 Like