FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

Then don’t ask for one.

nice. who wants to be the 69th

Yeah the pop in just as Jarek is suggested as a viable shot doesn’t help his case

It’sssss your responsibility to prove yourself town

why is marl being voted? nya

Oh no nothing I am fully aware you don’t trust me but this is how being spiteful works wazza

Jarek literally did it during the BOTC game and he was town in that game so I disagree

if he gets 6 votes someone gets a peek on him

1 Like

Mechanical reasons. Exactly six votes, one person on his wagon learns his alignment.

skull

And I was right

Counter point it could be NAI

oh sweet nya

Which one purr

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat:

I can’t imagine this is fun for you. Why do you do this?

I think he is

2d7

…fine! I’ll holster.

2 Likes

6 voter alignment peek, outed wolf Jake messed it up

NAI means it’s not AI for Mafia so sure? I wasn’t saying it was town AI anyway lol