FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

Hm. Better idea.

Could you give a quick runthrough on solely somebody in this thread? Anyone will do.

If you want a lower poster, “Littlelee” is one.

Huh… Right…

You asked these questions.

I did, and frankly I would be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed.

but expected? like… idk what you expected from me

I had hoped for a list of suspects.
You don’t have to scumread 'em; doubting them is enough. In my case, I have a list of 17 players I am suspecting right now. (One of which is -of course- Marluxion.)

so less of a suspect list. more of a poe?

i can do a poe if you want one

*reads list of suspects*
…suddenly, I feel like wanting Meuh dead.

VOTE: Meuh

who the fuck is meuh

Yes, puh-lease!

1 Like

Spewfia is spewfia for a reasom

IDK, but my list says I am scumreading Meuh.
(Not suspect; scumread.)

I have just now finished up fixing Magnus’ shotlist because I cannot directly grab its material.

anyway now that I have time to respond to this one
Amelia flipped town

pandora is is now doing reads which is ok, though from the pandora meta May’s described to me, she seems closer to wolf!pandora
that meta was:

town!pandora:

• sounds weird
  • wolfread
  • ??? leaps of logic

wolf!Pandora:

• sounds normal
  • put in POE

the reads they’ve done are pretty normal and don’t make me go ???

pandora reads today

also nyaaaaaaaa @May idk if you’ve talked about pandora today
but yeah what do you think here

next post soontm

Kinda weird thing to say in a vacuum maybe? But it’s not like they’re demanding that people shoot jake they’re just joking around with it, so it’s fine.

Last two quotes here seem to indicate they’re just looking to ITA people for fun. Which I’m calling townie because ITA’ing people is about the only fun you’re gonna get when you get some boring af role like I have. I’d reckon a wolf would at least want their ITA shots to look good unless they’re outed.

Looks bad to me at first but other people are chill with it because they didn’t know if jake was really immune at the time(?) so I guess just testing that is fine. If it’s W/W knowing your partner is immune and shooting them to get rid of your shot is kiiiiiiinda sus. Especially with my other read up there suggesting a bored town looking to shoot and make an impact - shooting an immune is not making an impact.

But it seems they did it to assure themselves and others that jake really is immune, which is cool with me.

I think this is a townie from the 8 posts they have, but I could be mis-reading their ITA questions as a bored townie when this is actually a wolf who wanted to sink their shot into their immune partner and appear like they were gathering info for it.

I’ll lean towards being a townie that’s just bored but I’m actively talking myself into being flippant on them.

2 Likes

I don’t like the hedge I have on them one way or the other so I’m going hardcore 100% they’re just town and the other way I’m seeing it of them being a wolf is paranoia. There you go.

Ash I would call slightly >rand w

looking their ISO over again, they haven’t done a lot of reads either

I have concluded that SilverKeith is too bored to be mafia.

Thank you. I can’t explicitly ask much things of you im doingvthe ita lists but if you wantnto continue feel free sorry