FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

i have reasons to guess nutella is a villager tho

also im gonna assume that i was jailkept last night justcause i was RBed and am still alive, but yea

no i def put him on spicy shot lists but atlas was shielding him

can you guys stop scumreading me thats really rude

1 Like

Artemis is still just a wolf
/Shrug

I have some mech that would suggest the shot makes nutella a wolf

Idk if I wanna pursue it right now though

oh right i have mild investigative info on marl from prize but i gen dk how tf i can use it

I would be thinking that Marluxion didnt got 6 votes, since May missed it by one second.

2 Likes

OH OK I was like why didn’t-
nvm

I am not able to act every night, and I thought that the risk that me or Marluxion would die in ITAs was too high to not out.

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 3 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
61 Not Voting Achromatic, an_gorta_slanktai, Apocryphal, Ari, Artemis, Ash, ash4fun, Ashlyn, Atlas, Baudib1, beancat, benguinedparbecue, Bionic, BradLand, Brakuren, bystander, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, crazynuto, Creature, Daeron, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, Zone_Q11, Frostwolf103, gori, Gorta, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jane, Jarek, Jinrou, Kanave, katze, Kelsier, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Manny, Marluna, Marluxion, May, Memekingpizza, Meuh, Millium, neil_the_eel, nutella, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SilverKeith, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, WindwardAway, Yawn, Zugzwang
Raw VC for the plugin

Not Voting (61): Achromatic, an_gorta_slanktai, Apocryphal, Ari, Artemis, Ash, ash4fun, Ashlyn, Atlas, Baudib1, beancat, benguinedparbecue, Bionic, BradLand, Brakuren, bystander, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, crazynuto, Creature, Daeron, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, Zone_Q11, Frostwolf103, gori, Gorta, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jane, Jarek, Jinrou, Kanave, katze, Kelsier, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Manny, Marluna, Marluxion, May, Memekingpizza, Meuh, Millium, neil_the_eel, nutella, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SilverKeith, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, WindwardAway, Yawn, Zugzwang

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

I thought wolves would want to kill strong players first before clear players

And I wasted my only ability for someone died the same night…

I feel useless.

@jane hi :3

It was independent of that.

ftr

i am eating cabonara buldak rn

No it’s just a funny way to say I think you’re town for posting a ton :wowee:

1 Like

jarlek’s mildly confiremd theres a strongman tho? why u not

VOTE: jinrou

Ok so funny story

It was 3v2 town miselimted, 2v2. Me and Magnus the last 2 living wolves, me starting EK from the game start magnus as the last wolf.

He gets killed by a vig who was still alive whilst killing the townie making it a 1v1.

Apparently I couldn’t win so I died and lost lol but people agreed to just make it a tie because losing there is silly

1 Like

Hi?