FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

I have some mech that would suggest the shot makes nutella a wolf

Idk if I wanna pursue it right now though

oh right i have mild investigative info on marl from prize but i gen dk how tf i can use it

I would be thinking that Marluxion didnt got 6 votes, since May missed it by one second.

2 Likes

OH OK I was like why didn’t-
nvm

I am not able to act every night, and I thought that the risk that me or Marluxion would die in ITAs was too high to not out.

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 3 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
61 Not Voting Achromatic, an_gorta_slanktai, Apocryphal, Ari, Artemis, Ash, ash4fun, Ashlyn, Atlas, Baudib1, beancat, benguinedparbecue, Bionic, BradLand, Brakuren, bystander, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, crazynuto, Creature, Daeron, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, Zone_Q11, Frostwolf103, gori, Gorta, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jane, Jarek, Jinrou, Kanave, katze, Kelsier, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Manny, Marluna, Marluxion, May, Memekingpizza, Meuh, Millium, neil_the_eel, nutella, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SilverKeith, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, WindwardAway, Yawn, Zugzwang
Raw VC for the plugin

Not Voting (61): Achromatic, an_gorta_slanktai, Apocryphal, Ari, Artemis, Ash, ash4fun, Ashlyn, Atlas, Baudib1, beancat, benguinedparbecue, Bionic, BradLand, Brakuren, bystander, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, crazynuto, Creature, Daeron, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, Zone_Q11, Frostwolf103, gori, Gorta, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jane, Jarek, Jinrou, Kanave, katze, Kelsier, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Manny, Marluna, Marluxion, May, Memekingpizza, Meuh, Millium, neil_the_eel, nutella, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SilverKeith, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, WindwardAway, Yawn, Zugzwang

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

I thought wolves would want to kill strong players first before clear players

And I wasted my only ability for someone died the same night…

I feel useless.

@jane hi :3

It was independent of that.

ftr

i am eating cabonara buldak rn

No it’s just a funny way to say I think you’re town for posting a ton :wowee:

1 Like

jarlek’s mildly confiremd theres a strongman tho? why u not

VOTE: jinrou

Ok so funny story

It was 3v2 town miselimted, 2v2. Me and Magnus the last 2 living wolves, me starting EK from the game start magnus as the last wolf.

He gets killed by a vig who was still alive whilst killing the townie making it a 1v1.

Apparently I couldn’t win so I died and lost lol but people agreed to just make it a tie because losing there is silly

1 Like

Hi?

So you say, but why is that information given to you, if you could have choosen, who would you have picked otherwise?

???
what

Why are 61 people still alive is the game going to last for like 10 days or are there boats coming for us wtf

LOL ok fair. generally i am sbpcbwwe but like none of the ppl w my meta are clearing me for it

1 Like