FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

really weird shielding from the three of you, a bit icky, especially after kat getting vigged right after posting their shotlist

SHE CLAIMS AN INVESTIGATIVE

copy link of post number, just like copying post links on mu

Uh that’s so fucking shitty

Good to know

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Quiplash

Players: Up to 7
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Theoretically
Duration: Roughly 30 minutes
Other Notes: Discord access is required in order to view the event stream.

How to Play:

• Quiplash is a game where people compete to create humorous answers to various prompts. The full rules of the event will be explained on the stream.
  • All players in the event should join the FAM4 Discord, where I will create a voice chat to stream the game of Quiplash. If you are not in the event, you should not join the voice chat.
  • You will not need to actually speak out loud in the voice chat. However, you will need to be able to view the stream.
  • In order to enable the event to run smoothly, the event host will also be playing. They will not favor any player, faction, or Guild, and are not eligible to win prizes.

How to Join:

• Type /in in the game thread and ping @FAMHost.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

didnt pandora have mech d2??? that revealed a wolf abckup?

I mean it’s convenient to have shot someone and they didn’t die? They could have easily have shot any of the other people who u know, died?

a little? idk

/in @FAMHost

Can we kill benguined after Brakuren?

If 1 person shields somebody suspicious they’re a wolf. If 2 people shield somebody suspicious that’s questionable. If 3 people do it then maybe you should perhaps consider what they have to say?

in @famhost

/in

/in @famhost

nyaaaaaa @May can you find where you’ve had experience with Carbonated

/in @FAMHost

/in @FAMHost

??? Atlas is literally alive?

Bro, I don’t even fucking know what the fuck is going on, give me a fucking break