FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

She started making one today to narrow down the list, I know cause I replied to it

please tell me it was beancat
beancat scum im telling u

I was going to go “you cropped the part where I said ‘should I out it’” bt it turns out you didn’t crop it I forgot to say that. Shold I out it

Ok so

My 5 cents here

Im pretty sure Wazza is town (which consequently means Windward is town)

here’s why

• Wazza is investigative

• At SoD, I managed to fish that wazza visited a dead guy

Now, from their handling of this, I don’t think they carried the factional (and most importantly, I don’t think wolves would assign the factional to a investigative, but could be wrong). I also can’t imagine a world where wazza ends up visiting a dead man as wolf investigative. It just doesn’t make sense, unless town KP killed this person, but the town JP was apparently on porscha, and wolf investigative wouldn’t be on porscha anyways (and if they were, they wouldn’t react poorly to being ““tracked”” into the kill, it was on red after all)

wazza is 95% town off of meta

2 Likes

me on that nya brain

1 Like

I’m not confirming any of this btw

I don’t know wazza

1 Like

adding the statement, not overlooking

Wazza IME is super super agendapilled as wolf and I think people have not seen that here. I haven’t backread myself

2 Likes

mmmmmmmmm
this is contradictory (As, unlike on the flips today, the alignment was shown only inside the spoiler)

to be fair though
unlike most of the flips, the avatar was smaller due to all the text

(flip, for reference)

so mmmmmmmmm

my brother in christ at this point most people have me out of the poe
if u are town stop skill issueing on me alr

im tired ugh. can whoever the fuck is leading itas rememver that pandora claimed investigative and not shoot there untill they show up into trhead

They have a good readslist and are putting more proactive content then most, i have no reason at all to not townlean them

@BradLand

Can you unvote me btw

I don’t want people to shoot at me when cuz I’m top wagon even though Jane and Daeron said not to have me on shot lists

You don’t have to lol

@May and thread
thoughts

I’m aware.

I think trying to go for the deeper wolves at this points is suboptimal since they get more weeded out as long as the game advances. because they are alive when they shouldn’t.

Yday I would’ve perhaps tinfoiled stick for a couple of reasons. Never said anything obviously.

If, say, achro is alive at like, d5, obviously you lunch them there.

No

VOTE: BradLand

I think he looks bad from Porscha spew, and I want it to be discussed.