FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

i dunno if i got paid alr i assumed it had happened
i told sabi to send my money to sk so :joy_cat:

1 Like

I’m only asking for a reason to town read them, I’m not a leader nor do I want people to follow me I just want my thoughts acknowledged

1 Like

gocj made a number of cases tbh. i miss u @gocj . shout out

Thanks exactly

better buckle up to lead this town if we are both alive in two days :hmmyes:

yeah this is why I’m asking thread (rather than tunneling)
sometimes when digging deep enough into people’s actions, they’ll contradict themselves as town (this happened when I questioned Kii in Stellaris endgame)

If they did actually do this as town, I get the assumption they made here being possible:

since, today, the alignments were on the outside of the flips.

But also, that still leaves the fact that, if town, they opened the rolecard without noticing it was their own role. Even with bright blue pfp (though it is pretty small there. which is where a lot of my doubt rn is coming from)

Also, though they claim they were focused on tutuu (presumably intended to say silviu’s) wolf flip, they don’t say anything about that before going back to view the flips:

links

FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2 - #13 by Ash
FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2 - #23 by Ash
FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2 - #53 by Ash
FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2 - #74 by Ash
FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2 - #106 by Ash
FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2 - #117 by Ash
FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2 - #180 by Ash
FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2 - #199 by Ash
FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2 - #221 by Ash
(looks at the roles before making the last post)

idk how to read the fact they mixed up tutuu with silviu
I could see it as “W!Ash is flustered, and mixes something up as a result”
I can also see it as “T!Ash doesn’t remember which wolves died as well”

You know we’re old guards? Funny to ask how Hippo got jester win at day 3 and I was doctor at FoL2

Curious to see where this goes
Cause I feel like he hasn’t been super blatantly wolfy but he’s usually super blatantly wolfy as town (this is a terrible read, I know)
And yesterday in my opening post I mentioned I’d put him on a shotlist but then I never followed up on it because there wasn’t much commentary on his slot and his interactions were ok, I just couldn’t get any sense of whether his reads were logically structured or not

you hardpushed frost as w in this game, and they were v (you were also v)

2 Likes

itas are in 10 right?

like 50 posts saying how much you scumread frost hardpush

I was basically in the trhrrsd the whole time but I left for 15 mins and Magnus died and flipped V and no one was doing anything and I’m like “SHOOT ALEXANDRA.”

It doesn’t matter cuz they’re dead but Stick cases them at EOD1.

Despite me disliking u, would u by chance be able to find this for me, I really can find the energy to iso on mobile especially not between threads

1 hour 10

Ah okay that makes much sense.

Should I make a legacy in case I get hero shot btw

1 Like

k cya then

1 Like

do on

yeah