FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

:stare: whatd you get

VOTE: Ashlyn

test

(I only remember them pushing me D1 for some reason and looks like wolves want me dead)

Ash can remain alive for now, I don’t townread them, but they probably shouldn’t be shot for the timebeing as I feel they can contribute enough for their alignment.

Bionic’s behaviour just reminds me of the last two games I had with them and they were town in both.

Dum is claiming mechanical information on me and I’m confirming it, they can still be evil, but I’d rather leave them alive based on what I know they’re claiming.

Hazard shot a wolf over shooting the target I gave them of beancat, while it was an obvious wolf, it goes in their favour more than it doesn’t.

Jinrou claimed 3p, and I don’t think we should be shooting that at the moment.

Marluxion I believed was consensus town for the timebeing throughout yesterday, not sure why that has changed.

Memeking just feels townie, same behaviour as the last game I had on them and I was analyzing them heavily as I was a 3p

1 Like

who did these percentages why do 79% of you hate fun???

3 Likes

Also I’m still a little mad I lost the duel. I mean I lost fair and square but that doesn’t mean I can’t be sore about it

2 Likes

would the two hot take winners get hte same prize nya

Only disagree on carbonated

Idk about Jinrou they have too many posts I won’t read them :wowee:

1 Like

I reckon the 21% were the ones who don’t like jesters

2 Likes

carroty
probably yawn
probably millium
maybe keith/derps

Oh Ash could also die. Read the iso over night since I saw people suss her and didn’t come out with a townread. I don’t remember off the top of my head what was there but yeah.

1 Like

can i be bold enough to say i shouldn’t be poe’d for my role usage yet :3

I Have A Suggestion For How We Could Narrow It Down

i’m also now greenpeeked so we should think less about me

are you?

Benguin is a wolf I’ll give points to whoever tells me why

(I’m on mobile and too lazy to iso em)

You were close tbf. Its a reaction test with jake having the upper hand cause he starts it.
The fact you got really close is amazing

artemis is claiming a green peek on me

2 Likes

This seems ok to me barring the whole peek thing wrt crazy?

third place got a price too :X

i hope that’s true