FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

This isn’t me townreading him so if he flips wolf don’t add this to my cringefail list, I just don’t think it’s actively wolf indicative, he does this as either alignment

@Brakuren read this

1 Like

too late adding it on to the list

1 Like

This is why I gotta fear you! You’re keeping the list!

and the blackmail

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Tierlist Contest

Players: Unlimited
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Yes
Duration: Roughly 20 minutes
Other Notes: N/A

How to Play:

• A series of tierlists will be posted in the thread.
  • Your goal is to guess what the tierlist depicts. You guess by posting your guess publicly in the thread. You may guess multiple times (each guess must be its own post.)
  • There are six tierlists in total.
  • If no one has guessed a tierlist after 5 minutes, I will move onto the next tierlist.
  • If you get a tierlist correct you will receive a small prize, distributed at the end of the event.

Additional tierlist info:

• All players on the tierlist are players who were dead at the start of the day.
  • All tierlists are solvable using only publicly available information. They do not require extensive knowledge of FoLers.
  • For some tierlists, there is a technically incorrect “close enough” answer that will still count as getting it right.
  • Research is allowed.

How to Join:

• Simply head over to the event thread! The first tierlist will be posted at xx:40.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

1 Like

AND the blackmail

1 Like
  1. Porscha just lied for the hell of it because they are fucking mafia

/in

/in @FAMHost

1 Like

That is what possibility number two says!

oh hey the event people said should be in fam4 was jn fam4

i dont think you need to /in to this

1 Like

nice going

Oh.

No it isn’t.

reading is hard i fully understand

1 Like

yes it is

Please explain to me what is different about this

was cleaning my firdge

i am back