damn

those werent tier lists

that was an association game

2 Likes

event conclusion: atlas is a nerd

4 Likes

returning back to thread conclusion: ashlyn is a nerd

Artemis seems town, just a vibes type read
DIdn’t creature’s poison like was predicted to be from the mafia role that died that like had a fake poison/real poison thing so it didn’t need curing? Hallia claiming to have cured it seems weird in that context
Baudib should die if they are alive after today or tomorrow barring mechanical clearing that i could be missing/might happen in the future on principal also stated “hey jin won’t flip 3rd party, and has been openwolfing” without voting jin? kinda weird but i could be dead wrong on remembering also not the highest priority seeing as like HALF THE MAFIA DIED BY D3 SOMEHOW
Everybody is telling me don’t shoot what looks like to be the literal outed mafia (From one of the first dayposts that had the red jin name and “you’re already dead” in it?) jin which is like crazy bc i’d rather have a dud vig than a living mafia member?
I like eliza but thats not a read i’m will ing to look at rn
wish katze was alive
has carottyreaper softed anything? they showed up without asking first

thats where my heads at anything weird i’ll clear up later

I officially shield Ashlyn if anyone cares.

1 Like

Does literally anybody besides Brakuren have a negative opinion of the way I’ve gone about investigating this contradiction? If so, I will talk to you. Otherwise, I’m done with this, because it will go nowhere

2 Likes

that is a charcuterie board

hazard has better internet then me thats why he won (not really)

welcome to the gang

i will shoot you. metaphorically. metaphysically. meta… whatever-ly.

2 Likes

I hinted d1 and quite heavily yesterday

i live in australia the fuck you mean better internet

2 Likes

nvm you can defend her alone she’s being mean to me

cool noted

Can we shoot Baudib1

It is

I am very pleased with myself

no
not rn at least

i got 2 bonus superlikes