FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

I didn’t hardshield anybody, I haven’t ever put myself between somebody and a bullet this game. Or ever reall ybecause I don’t have the confidence. I shielded Bionic relatively hard, and I kept poking holes in wolfcases against benguined (Jane also brought up a bunch of quotes that they said looked good for benguined I just remembered this it’s unrelated but I remembered it). I also just generally was like “the shotlists full of LHF are bad” which was wrong

2 Likes

THAT WAS JUST ME SAYING THINGS

okay cool!

back on the ita list you go

1 Like

hrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm

Hoo boy.

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

@Atlas has received a cookie!

2 Likes

So you made it up?

thanks

yes, that one where is it

You give the nervous wreck a silly question you get a stupid answer.
i havent been focused at all after the 1st ita

keep em coming

1 Like

i am not redchecked

yeah i wrote that lmao

I didn’t hardshield anybody, I haven’t ever put myself between somebody and a bullet this game. Or ever reall ybecause I don’t have the confidence. I shielded Bionic relatively hard, and I kept poking holes in wolfcases against benguined (Jane also brought up a bunch of quotes that they said looked good for benguined I just remembered this it’s unrelated but I remembered it). I also just generally was like “the shotlists full of LHF are bad” which was wrong

1 Like

Go fuck oyurself

3 Likes

eliza just confbiased me as wolf hard and i decided to heroshoot since i am dying

i said “i trust may may didn’t kill anyone” because didnt kill anyone in my mind is town i wasnt. i wasnt literally claiming that

1 Like

That’s not real bub.

Well that’s a funny way to live 0.2 days longer

4 Likes

im a strengthener