Wasn’t me that one, saw that post as well and disagreed with it

it’s okay I wanted to play with porscha we all make mistakes

@may you never gave a readlist in any thread

I gave one, once

i have this big thing infront of me that says you didn’t

can you give one now

Here

2 Likes

im imagining this being said with a far-off gaze in may’s eyes as they look out towards the horizon.

thanks

assuming you’re still standing by the bionic townlean then?

1 Like

ok yeah i was misremembering

im so shit at keeping stuff straight this game

Yeah I think Bionic is probably town, like I’d give it an 80% chance,

2 Likes

I blame Manny for locktowning Porscha.

yeah nm wazza is fine

Isn’t Bionic dead

Am I going senile

1 Like

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 3 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
13 Gorta neil_the_eel, Apocryphal, Atlas, ChaosNinjaGaming, Kanave, Baudib1, Hazardwaste, Ash, Dum, Ari, ash4fun, BradLand, dyachei
2 Brakuren Jane, CarrotyReaper
2 Marluna WindwardAway, Zone_Q11
1 Baudib1 Brakuren
1 Meuh Millium
1 Ash an_gorta_slanktai
1 Dum Hallia
1 Artemis bystander
1 Ranta May
25 Not Voting Achromatic, beancat, carbonated, crazynuto, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Jinrou, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Memekingpizza, Meuh, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Artemis
4 Unrecognized Frostwolf103 (for benguinedparbecue), nutella (for benguinedparbecue), Ashlyn (for SilverKeith), Creature (for Kelsier)
Raw VC for the plugin

Gorta (13): neil_the_eel, Apocryphal, Atlas, ChaosNinjaGaming, Kanave, Baudib1, Hazardwaste, Ash, Dum, Ari, ash4fun, BradLand, dyachei
Brakuren (2): Jane, CarrotyReaper
Marluna (2): WindwardAway, Zone_Q11
benguinedparbecue (2): Frostwolf103, nutella
Baudib1 (1): Brakuren
Meuh (1): Millium
Ash (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Dum (1): Hallia
Artemis (1): bystander
Ranta (1): May
SilverKeith (1): Ashlyn
Kelsier (1): Creature

Not Voting (25): Achromatic, beancat, carbonated, crazynuto, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Jinrou, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Memekingpizza, Meuh, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Artemis

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

They are, and they flipped mafia.
The joke is that May had them as a townlean.

1 Like

boob1 not understanding fol humor moment

don’t worry half the players I’ve accused I immediately got told my reasoning was wrong as I forgot one small post lol

Ok

trails in the sky is the first trails game right

I stand by the fact that I townleaned Bionic. I had this thought in the homie thread:

But I also later had him removed from my PoE (this was because I used my spreadsheet to make my PoE, and I didn’t change Bionic’s standing in the sheet)

By the next day, I had forgotten that I found Bionic’s ITA immune shot wolfy (and also remembered that LittleLee had done the same and already flipped wolf, I didn’t think that many wolves would take the shot). And I found the fact that he shot SilverKeith towny, because I was used to limp noodle w!Bionic (even in his good game, he didn’t push people super hard)