WRONG! luxy

man remember when someone killed luxy

that was sad

1 Like

here I superliked this

1 Like

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 3 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
12 Gorta neil_the_eel, Apocryphal, Atlas, ChaosNinjaGaming, Baudib1, Hazardwaste, Ash, Dum, Ari, ash4fun, BradLand, dyachei
2 Brakuren Jane, CarrotyReaper
2 Marluna WindwardAway, Zone_Q11
1 Baudib1 Brakuren
1 Meuh Millium
1 Ash an_gorta_slanktai
1 Dum Hallia
1 Artemis bystander
1 Ranta May
25 Not Voting Achromatic, beancat, carbonated, crazynuto, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Jinrou, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Memekingpizza, Meuh, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Artemis
5 Unrecognized Frostwolf103 (for benguinedparbecue), nutella (for benguinedparbecue), Ashlyn (for SilverKeith), Creature (for Kelsier), Kanave (for kanyave)
Raw VC for the plugin

Gorta (12): neil_the_eel, Apocryphal, Atlas, ChaosNinjaGaming, Baudib1, Hazardwaste, Ash, Dum, Ari, ash4fun, BradLand, dyachei
Brakuren (2): Jane, CarrotyReaper
Marluna (2): WindwardAway, Zone_Q11
benguinedparbecue (2): Frostwolf103, nutella
Baudib1 (1): Brakuren
Meuh (1): Millium
Ash (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Dum (1): Hallia
Artemis (1): bystander
Ranta (1): May
SilverKeith (1): Ashlyn
Kelsier (1): Creature
kanyave (1): Kanave

Not Voting (25): Achromatic, beancat, carbonated, crazynuto, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Jinrou, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Memekingpizza, Meuh, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Artemis

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

like go read the thread, we were talking about cooike thread so i said i’d give 2341 a cookie, and when i saw we had super likes i figured I could do that jkhaldkjhaw
nya

1 Like

According to all known laws of aviat— gets shot

cookie thread my beloved

In too tired to parse this but ok.

yay

I’m so MUphobic. Not even in an overt way, you know I’m not going on bigoted rants, I’m just kind of like some kind of mom or aunt who makes weird offhand comments about your MUer friends being bad influences and confuses all the MUers with each other and thinks there’s some “MUer agenda” that people are hopping on for the trend and occasionally asks really weird out of line questions about what being an MUer is like

3 Likes

I’m the bee with the gun

Am I also crazy to say that I seemed like

Was planned to go along with:

oh also my hot take was the one about me being the best player

only 33% agreeing means we have too many MU people alive

4 Likes

my hot take was that espionage was still mafia (i do not believe this take whatsoever)

its still mafia!!

1 Like

I’m opposing
My vote for Millium earlier didn’t register for some reason but I’ll VOTE: Dum bad shot
Why is this guy town again? I’ve just seen people vaguely hand-wave concerns away but his posts are bad

Sorry I started to type agree but then remembered catbae existed and im a simp uwu

that’s why its a hot take, atlas

meuh town?

2 Likes