FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

well if you had fun thats the most important part !!

1 Like

Wait is ITA session 2 in like 20 mins?

1 Like

ita 2 is in 2 hours 20m
don’t think we have cons yet

ty ty

1 Like

i kinda wanna make 1 person shoot gorta to make sure he’s actually immune but thats more for peace of mind then anything (also wolves could just have a miss per shot on them thingy today)
other then that

mmm

ashlyn has been hard pushing bean but others think they’re v

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Rock-Paper-Scissors Tournament: Guild Edition

Players: 8
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Yes
Duration: Roughly 20 minutes
Other Notes: Unlike most events, you MAY attempt to lose this event on purpose.

How to Play:

• You will be competing in a single-elimination best-of-1 rock-paper-scissors tournament
  • Instead of Rock, Paper, and Scissors, you will submit Boomers, Joycats, or AGENDA.
    • Joycats beat Boomers
    • AGENDA beats Joycats
    • Boomers beat AGENDA
  • Your choice should be submitted in your rolecard privately, or over Discord DMs to Arete. Each round, you will have 5 minutes to submit your choice. If there is a tie, you will resubmit with a shorter time limit.
  • You may speak in the event thread during and between rounds.

How to Join:

• Type /in in the thread and ping @FAMHost

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

1 Like

/in @famhost

/in @FAMHost

/in @FAMHost

oh hey

whats with the lurkin

Wolfy pop-in

i told may this in scumchat

1 Like

Ah, I thought I was gonna be there for the ITA session I expected I’d never be there for, but I probably not then

Finished covering things in chocolate. Tihngs covered: 2 marshmallow, 3 pretzel sticks, 4 raspberries

/in

/in @FAMHost

Reminds me of last year

1 Like

@FAMHost

only the most skill-based gamers allowed

I’ve been here the whole time, I just had nothing to say. It’s not like anything important was being talked about.

1 Like