FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

might be 1 time thing

Oh I made the Chloe role

or something

where’s my role I bet it’s even night CPR doctor that’s like my one claim to fame here

1 Like

what do u mean u made it

1. yes that is a yakuza reference
  2. i was trying so hard to think of something to write
2 Likes

im really happy with mine it was quite dope

wha

As a longstanding member of the community you’ve proven for quite some time your effective skill in certain areas

1 Like

I’m the fakeclaim bitch! In Stellaris, I made literally everybody workshop a fakeclaim before they were even under pressure, I had a channel for it and would yell at everybody who didn’t have one by like, D2. Ping them repeatedly. Half of Someone’s “Best Fakeclaim” was me workshopping it (though the core was all his, I won’t take credit, but he was gonna claim some weird stuff before I stepped in. Including neutral).

Frost’s weird tracker claim that got a couple people killed before he went down? Mostly me. We planned to have him fakeclaim as soon as day started, because we knew he’d die to ITAs sooner or later. Cape’s doctor claim (that fell through because he claimed the wrong targets instead of the ones I asked him to)? Mostly me actually, all me. Guava had a fakeclaim lined up that they never got to use and I felt terrible about it. baker… that one was all them, actually. My compulsive gladiator claim was stupid, but it worked.

And it wouldn’t be worth it for me to WIFOM this! Because if I had my wolves fakeclaim, even if I knew they were dying, I could get a couple just-out-of-PoE villagers down. Fake reds at SoD when you know you’re going down, pick somebody who you think you can trade 1for1 with, get the other guy ITAed first, it’s free. You waste villager shots, they can kill fewer of your wolves. It’s so worth!!! It’s worth every time!!! Not a single wolf has had a single fakeclaim. I would literally never let that happen. This game is out of my wolfrange, I cannot be a wolf

1 Like

wow another event that i didnt even see exist wow

i wanted to include more dots but that felt mean

1 Like

What tracker claim? If this is from Ari thing its just to gauge reactions

In Stellaris. I’m talking about a past game.

“i dont want to make y’all fakeclaims so half my team can die from not claiming” isnt something i expect you to do

1 Like

(wrong reply)

I also did to be fair

1 Like

I dont like making rookie mistakes like that

1 Like

1 consistent story, no flaws

1 Like