FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

…if you want me to order it i probably could

but only for today

i’ll do it now
i feel bad making zone do it all

2 Likes

jane got a vig off of winning an event, same with porscha apparently

What I’m saying is porscha should maybe be nutella here?
Because porscha obviously didn’t win anything

1 Like

WELCOME TO MAY’S READLIST

THIS GAME (SPECIFICALLY THE FACT THAT NONE OF THE WOLVES HAD FAKES) IS OUT OF MY SCUMRANGE SO YOU CAN’T BE MEAN TO ME ABOUT IT

Townread: Achromatic, Atlas, Creature, May, WindwardAway, Zone_Q11, Jane, crazynuto
Townlean: Apocryphal, Baudib1, bystander, CarrotyReaper, ElizaThePsycho, Jarek, Jinrou, Kanave, Kork, Millium, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, neil_the_eel, Ashlyn
Nulltown: Artemis, BradLand, Dum, dyachei, Ephemera, Frostwolf103, Gorta, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Manny, nutella, Yawn, Zugzwang
Null: an_gorta_slanktai, Ari, ash4fun, beancat, Brakuren, ChaosNinjaGaming, gori, Lucid_Daydream, Memekingpizza, Stick, Meuh, Ranta, Selkie, carbonated
Scumlean: Ash, Marluna

FAQ:

• Q: Why does it only go up to scumlean?
    • A: There are more town than wolves in a mafia game and my readlists are structured to reflect that
  • Q: Why dead people in it sometimes?
    • A: I copied from my spreadsheet and it’ll automatically copy hidden rows
  • Q: Why is this non-FoLer’s placement weird as fuck?
    • A: I’m MUerphobic and will often forget non-FoLers’ words and deeds so feel free to yell at me if I did anything very dumb
  • Q: Bystander is lockclear
    • A: bystander is only TL because she bussed in a Purgatory game I saw of hers, she let a tie go to rand when the wolf in it dying instantly lost her the game for cred. Still very towny
  • Q: crazynuto
    • A: I just think they’re town
  • Q: Don’t your reads suck?
    • A: Yes

sorry
fixdd

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Meme Contest Voting

• All submitted memes will be posted in the following posts.
  • To vote for a meme, “Like” the associated post. (The regular kind with the Like button, not Super-Like.)
  • You may vote for as many memes as you would like.
  • You may self-vote.
  • The voting deadline is 1 hour before EoD. Prizes will be distributed after EoD.
  • The meme that receives the most likes will be the winner.
  • Memes submitted by players who are now dead will be posted once all the memes from living players have been posted. Dead players will not be eligible for prizes; those memes are posted for entertainment only.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

Images here:

Alright so Bystander wolf let’s get 'em

2 Likes

indug my nails intonthe mirror cause i misplaced them

oww

only manny and stick on it are dead

I removed most of them

I’m just gonna make a table to concatenate future readlists

Can i be in town lean pretty please

Alright, for you

1 Like

Take note wolves

Doesn’t work for anybody else

1 Like

Gaming

1 Like

If this is from your personal spreadsheet why do you have yourself as town?

@may is probably town

dont kill him until like. f15. unless youre really sure. in which cade youre probably wrong

may here’s your ticket. pass go. collect $200

1 Like

Because I’m town