FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

doesnt really matter.

is not playing the game and in the poe. dies today.
we can figure the rest out after.

not actually worth using any of your brainpower on.

1 Like

Uh did I miss the ITA window?

It’s in an hour and a half.

maybe but i think the better question is why not admit that you’re one akin to a miller before shots happen unless you are super sure wolves will wanna try to mow you down for… some reason and want the protection

1 Like

katze wanted nutella dead for the jail shot.

I think nutella is v but that is a little bit of sod legacy.

1 Like

if it’s not nutella as wolf, then idts

and we’re about to find out cuz jinrou is gonna die and he claimed oracle on her

Wait yeah good I didn’t miss it, I got worried for a second

I need to ISO them to make sure I’m not making shit up, but

I noticed that Someone hasn’t even voted, even when gorta seemed like an obvious ita-immune execution. Have they voted at all today, since they outed their shot(?) on atlas?

ik may said that all the wolves this game are just freezing up when caught. The missed shot claim is weird as heck, but this read seems a bit less weird?

anyway off to fact check bbs

90 mnutes from now is the nxt one.

last time i was around thread when someone was they just kept saying they were kp and i don’t think they outed any actual reads lol

and then people were like don’t shoot the claimed kp

1 Like

I will not be home but ill pop in and shoot as I said, just someone please ping me with the shotlist so I don’t heroshoot since few of us still have shots left

Didn’t Someone shoot at Atlas lol

he did?

in a not filled to the brim with shit way?

@Zugzwang can you fetch Ash’s ISO if it isn’t already somewhere?

1 Like

Anyway gonna set an alarm so I don’t miss the ITA window

Later, nerds

if they did. lol yeah they can just die

even if they are town kp at this point it’s hard to justify keeping someone alive on content and we are ahead of curve. i can sleep at night if it’s wrong

1 Like

Isn’t the kill someone got given not even from their ability though? I believe they said they didn’t know why they got it(I may be wrong would have to check)

can never know with him

but allegedly, yes

It doesnt look like it’s usuable action