FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

The only thing I thought was towny from her was the fact that she claimed a non-wolf role unprompted, I didn’t think she’d come up with a fakeclaim and then use it without a ton of pressure. It turns out that claim was a joke. When I found that out I blasted her

Gorta
Lucid
Someone
Carbonated
Ash
Meme

2 Likes

Happens

shotlist;
shoot till dead
gorta
the rest
lucid
memekingpizza
cabonated
ash

?

yes?

also
From their opening posts at the beginning of the game
There’s an argument they mention ‘Cookie thread’ enough* that it indicates their role is real, at least in part (as they’re thinking about cookies)

This realistically is NAI though (for a while I considered that maybe w!Meme would be less open with their role. but this is a ~subconsious tell that wouldn’t be suppressed, most likely)

*the game title was still “Battle for the Cookie thread” though. so

Ok im not shooting this personally lol

1 Like

You’re getting shot in ITAs, should probably give updated reads

And I was right, even when about to be shot she claimed her real role despite it being counterclaiming s dead villager. @Atlas BTW somebody brought up that contradiction last night but I forget who

Honestly I would rather shoot Selkie but I have no real grounds for saying so. I haven’t gotten strong enough of a read on either of you but I got weird vibes from some of Selkie’s posts. I haven’t seen how either of you have voted or your ITA targets.

Looking at the wagons, its severely lacking.

I also don’t really feel ash flips wolf but idk

Selkie could be wolfing but I like their posts :pensive:

1 Like

Zug is finally being towny

I see why you would they’re 99% shitposts lol

just took a shower, sorry for dissappearance

I think I’ve changed my mind on Someone for today, they’ve made like 200 posts (even if none of them are reads) since outing themselves, which just isn’t like the other wolves so far.

Also ik I talked a big game on memeking, but I haven’t actually read them since D1, and today they look kinda villagery

So annoyingly, my only remaining wolfread is gori, whom I also haven’t read since D1 and am told is villagery

I guess I’ll probably be shooting gorta or ranta today idk.

If may/atlas/jane want, you can just tell me where to shoot, I’ll make sure you get the pelt if mine hits.

ok i will be weak too then. is this goodf?

Yeah lmao

is true.

we might actually get to play an eod.

1 Like

I am a simple soul, I like shitposts

1 Like