FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

boob1 said so based on ita#2 stuff that nobody was around for

Sort of

Do you happened to visit Jarek that night?

And you look terrible for trying to shoot consensus V, it’d be an obvious agenda shot???

uhm

you’re missing the point

he was hard accused by katze, then comes in and claims mech to buy himself time and shift attention

i don’t see why a villa shoots atlas on n2 as it is

1 Like

I have idled both nights so far

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 3 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
11 Gorta neil_the_eel, Apocryphal, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ash, Dum, Ari, ash4fun, dyachei, WindwardAway, Baudib1, BradLand
6 Ash an_gorta_slanktai, Atlas, Hazardwaste, Jane, Achromatic, Brakuren
2 Brakuren CarrotyReaper, Zone_Q11
2 Dum Hallia, Meuh
1 Meuh Millium
1 Artemis bystander
1 Ranta May
1 Achromatic Jarek
1 ChaosNinjaGaming Frostwolf103
20 Not Voting beancat, carbonated, crazynuto, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Jinrou, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Memekingpizza, Ranta, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Artemis, Someone
4 Unrecognized nutella (for benguinedparbecue), Creature (for Kelsier), Kanave (for kanyave), Ashlyn (for Unrecognized)
Raw VC for the plugin

Gorta (11): neil_the_eel, Apocryphal, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ash, Dum, Ari, ash4fun, dyachei, WindwardAway, Baudib1, BradLand
Ash (6): an_gorta_slanktai, Atlas, Hazardwaste, Jane, Achromatic, Brakuren
Brakuren (2): CarrotyReaper, Zone_Q11
Dum (2): Hallia, Meuh
Meuh (1): Millium
Artemis (1): bystander
Ranta (1): May
Achromatic (1): Jarek
ChaosNinjaGaming (1): Frostwolf103
benguinedparbecue (1): nutella
Kelsier (1): Creature
kanyave (1): Kanave
Unrecognized (1): Ashlyn

Not Voting (20): beancat, carbonated, crazynuto, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Jinrou, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Memekingpizza, Ranta, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Artemis, Someone

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

sounds like a wolf role

if people want to shoot someone, they can, but im not putting him on shatlists. thats it.

I’m not going to push further but I need it to be known so when I die its not lost information

Fair point

Real

I don’t see the connection, so I don’t want to override the read without knowing what it is.

Fair enough!

Really dumb question: is it possible that Someone never shot Atlas in the first place and is just claiming a dumb shot for derp villa credibility?

1 Like

yeah. i mean ig the second portion is??? but its weird

If Ranta flips wolf, Carbonated should be taken off lists.

@baudib1 onions and raisons?

I’m not super strong on it but it’s my tinfoil/stuff that pinged me about what Ranta said about Gorta.

Artemis was independently SR Ranta and that led me there.