FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

Ranta shot Carbonated in ITA2.

Lmao

TMI about Gorta not being ITA immune imo.

1 Like

I still heavily sus you bc i can’t think of a town way you could have joined a guild like you did

Due to the circumstances of the only agenda dying at the time being mafia

1 Like

Do we have an actual list?

If not I’m shooting ranta

probably am anyway

@Atlas

Someone claimed to shoot you and you didn’t die, can you confirm this is a thing of your role?

nothing got claimed.

atlas moving on without actually pushing someone more or confirming a shot happened was weird to me, but I did not want to rolehunt.

ok;
shotslist
gorta (till dead)

ranta
chaos
marluna
then re-eval

in case you didn’t see it but i assume you did

1 Like

I’m just going to say I asked why Brakuren thought my posts meant something(like insinuate that katze got shot due to being jailor if I’m wolf) and they have clearly ignored me so in my books they’re a wolf. They refuse to help me understand why they are town which is decidedly not town and directed me to read their ISO for something which I certainly could not find

Okay this is town lmao

1 Like

Neil why didn’t you put Ash at the top of the lists? Jane heavily SR them.

1 Like

Gorta is towny and Someone is town but I think I’ve lost shielding privileges

Just so everyone is aware:

Tutuu was agenda

So Lucid actually is speaking important info here don’t ignore

SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS

Time to shoot Carbonated.
:ghoststab:

someone reaction test gorta

ask if he submitted actions on both nights and if he did, he’s 100% wolf afaict

1 Like

Did you idle intentionally, or is there a condition that has to be met for you to use your actions?

Which is fine.

Ahh yes my f̬̖͓͚̤̣̗̰͂̓̓̓o̝̰̝̣͙̟̥͕̝̿̂̆͂̃́̈́́r͉̜̞̫̜͖͇͛͛̀̂͆̈́̇u͇̬͇̯̲͔̬͖͂̾͌̐̄̾̔̇́̆m͓̣̦̬͕̦̮̲͑̃̆̄̄͐̐͂ c̗̣͉͖̮̣͙̠̄̌͊̔̑̇͆̈͛r͙͇͉̩͙̅͌̆̚a̖̮̪̥̗͎͈̭̭̎̈́̈́͛͛̊̉̒̃̉š͚̦̙̯͇̮̭͙̓̊͛ͅh̖̗̠̠̅͊̽̈̑̽͐͗̋̑̆̇ͅi̮̜̖͓̾͊̃̚n̦͓̤͓͓͇̯̬̂̒̃̓̚g̝̗̣̭͚͖͕̦̱̱͛̐̈͗̉̑͋̓̈̈́̓̚ t̫̲͕͎̱͖̰͉̗̏͗͊͌̿̾͒̽̍̾͌ͅe̦̘̗̬̗̫͍̗͊̃͗̓̔̂̈̀̔̏c̠͚̗͓̭̞͕̗̒́̈͂̓ḧ̤̜̭̠͇̩͇̪̈̓̔n̰͖̭̳͙̭̱̜̰̞̉͂̿̔͗̊̓i̭̘̳͉̲͉̿̑͒̍̽̒̀͗̿ͅq̩̜̲͉̩̲͉̂̐̔͊̃̅̋u̮̖͎̣̟̝̙̯͙̅̉͗̅̿̎͗̊̅̅e̞̘͙͇̤͂̀͌̂̽̂̅̑̇

Havent used this one since the forum of lies era.
@FAMHost