FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

chat when ITA?

ok fair but it was still a “3rd party flip” on the technecality

I disagree both on mechanics and on principle.

Me saying rolecopped is one tinfoil i have of “oh they’re mafia who peeked my role and they want me dead now”
Main point is that i think ashlyn has an agenda
hopefully wallpost incoming by tonight

yeah let me call you an EMer

you aint a true forum person you are from the evil chat area

I was talking about, I don’t usually care about Beans alignment anymore since I can’t read their inactivity, and especially not in a mash, they can go whenever honestly
@Artemis
I like ur micro read on Lucid, but TBH it only really means anything if it was serious and I can’t tell off that one post

Ask Atlas I have a scrim

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 3 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
4 Brakuren BradLand, Ashlyn, Jane, CarrotyReaper
3 benguinedparbecue bystander, Frostwolf103, nutella
2 Frostwolf103 Zone_Q11, an_gorta_slanktai
2 Baudib1 Creature, neil_the_eel
1 SilverKeith Kelsier
1 Hazardwaste Apocryphal
1 Meuh Millium
1 gori Artemis
46 Not Voting Achromatic, Ari, Ash, ash4fun, Atlas, Baudib1, beancat, benguinedparbecue, Bionic, Brakuren, carbonated, ChaosNinjaGaming, crazynuto, Daeron, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Jinrou, Kanave, katze, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Manny, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, Meuh, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SilverKeith, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, WindwardAway, Yawn, Zugzwang, May
Raw VC for the plugin

Brakuren (4): BradLand, Ashlyn, Jane, CarrotyReaper
benguinedparbecue (3): bystander, Frostwolf103, nutella
Frostwolf103 (2): Zone_Q11, an_gorta_slanktai
Baudib1 (2): Creature, neil_the_eel
SilverKeith (1): Kelsier
Hazardwaste (1): Apocryphal
Meuh (1): Millium
gori (1): Artemis

Not Voting (46): Achromatic, Ari, Ash, ash4fun, Atlas, Baudib1, beancat, benguinedparbecue, Bionic, Brakuren, carbonated, ChaosNinjaGaming, crazynuto, Daeron, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Jinrou, Kanave, katze, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Manny, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, Meuh, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SilverKeith, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, WindwardAway, Yawn, Zugzwang, May

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

Hmm okay, not sure what happened to the conversation we’re having :person_shrugging:

Yeah I kinda wanted to check Dya with my item, but checked you instead cuz I’m more familiar with you since you were my Mentor in a mentor/mentee game back in 2021

i think it was vaguely townie d1, d2 meh.

Yeah basically.

i feel dya is an obvious villa.
(or was d1/2)

but they also have a broken laptop in repair and are only phoneposting right now.

So my expectations today are lower than before.

1 Like

it was achro
unfortunately i put a lot of faith in achro because they called me adorable but not enough to save you

does that mean sk is mech!v?

what the fuck who are you

because i am smart enough to realise that I don’t have that threadpull from this position

no

questioning was:

basically, the idea is that w!Ash didn’t open the flips till later, because he knew the alignments. And then contradicted himself while trying to explain this

the explicit contradiction is that in the 3rd to last post, Ash says he didn’t open SPF’s flip until later
whereas in the last post he saw they were town (therefore opening the flip) and only saw their avatar later, when looking for what spf’s role was

2 Likes

Venti

That’s like better but also worse at the same time.