FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

now that sabi is dead, insomnia channeled her spirit from the other side and decided to have weird logical leaps

VOTE: nutella

i have work that i have like 1 hour and 45 minutes to get done that i have been procrastinating on for literal weeks so i gotta go do that
iā€™ll reread this entire damn sod to get mech info
yā€™all ping me on what else you need to know

ā€¦and @katze

I SUBMITTED WOLF DURING FAM3 AND I WAS TOWN THERE

2 Likes

ok then dont shoot me unless youā€™re openwolfing because i permanently do 30 damage in ITAs

it only cost me 95 health :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Still not sure I believe this
I can maybe believe the not acting every night part
But idk, I donā€™t think claiming a green on Marl makes it less likely that he gets ITAā€™d, if Iā€™m being honest
I havenā€™t thought heā€™s been actively wolfy and I know half the game disagrees
Heā€™s certainly not obvtowning but I didnā€™t really expect that anyway
But this doesnā€™t really lower the chance you get ITAā€™d imo, town will want to ITA you because theyā€™re unsure and wolves will want to ITA you if youā€™re town because youā€™re a cop and they can just pretend not to believe you
And then depending on your flip, maybe Mark will get ITAā€™d, but maybe he will get ITAā€™d anyway by someone who comes into the thread and has only seen that the wagon peek didnā€™t happen.

The things that sucks about this site and these games is that itā€™s hell to do on phone with the multiple threads and weird UI but obvs thereā€™s reasons for them but just stating why this is rough.

1 Like

Shooting Marl in ITAs is outing after me and him claimed.

2 Likes

did you change pfp midgame?

the line about trans girls specificies that they all got trans girls, and thats like half of fol that barely nya-rrows it down

1 Like

Good shots imo

think carbonated is town but I wonā€™t fight you on it

?

dude you opened up SoD claiming nutella mustā€™ve shot a wolf when you were pushing her. itā€™s odd as all hell. she even said she didnā€™t, so you arenā€™t even reading her posts

What?

@nutella

was it me who gave u jail as spicy scumread?

*their

Like whom?

hold on jail mightve said something thats more indicative of his thoughts

1 Like

VOTE: Silverkeith
Im going to sleep theres no solid reasoning behind this vote i just wanted to vote a guy

1 Like

uh i may or may not have cut artemis again for 10 hp

3 Likes

lore accurate

oh

i think im gonna keep her as town for now but if you think its really bad then do it