FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

why only if you flip?

because if i donā€™t i can yell about it then

1 Like

Correct

mmm if its not a hassle oculd u like go through and show why?

Why is trying to kill you (and failing) less sus than trying to kill you (and getting lucky) to the point of yelling being enough?

its not

i can just yell at them then
it was a prewarning rather then a read

1 Like

admittedly ive not been huge on his recent posts fwiw but like. idk

hi

No its Ash, Guava and Marluna

2 Likes

I agree with everything youve said Atlas im unsure what conclusion im meant to take from it or what,you are taking from it tho

Ftr im not shooting or going for frost today anyway but is a instant read i made as i am surprised frosts escaped heat for so long.

hi

i honestly wanna see what you do next

i donā€™t think youre heavy in w meta?

give me a chore to do. rn. so i feel involved with this game

This was my fav mafia game ever probbaly was lightning in a bottle

no
Iā€™ve played with gori twice recently (once in January, and once in the 57 player SC2 KRC (late March - early April), where I barely read their posts and it was anonymous)

Town
Jane
Dum
Achro
Someone
Keith?
Neil
Daeron

Wolf
Bionic
Ash
SDA
Bystander

This is just off the top of my head and isnā€™t everyone. I can make a full list prolly if I live but Iā€™m really tired rn

1 Like

ISO apo and tell me what you think. GL GL

i could neut read as a massive cop-out but its more likely i just havenā€™t observed enough

your behaviour is more passive compared to either your wolf or towngame

D1 they felt fine, Iā€™ve seen brad just like peace out as scum when getting piled on and he fought through what i consider bullshit votes bc they werenā€™t alignment related (and why i scum read tf out of those people)

And then there was the italy shooting ā€“ ime brad isnā€™t a busser and it didnā€™t feel like w/w to me

1 Like

HI ZUGZWANG WTF are you towny can i sheep you

1 Like