FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

pandora isnt being shot until they show up

Volvy’s 15th birthday party starts in a couple of seconds!

so much hype!

(devolver digital presentation)

1 Like

Can’t wait for this to somehow end up becoming game-relevant.

1 Like

why is it important for them to show up

so, unless they are like obviously evil I have a problem telling who is bad sometimes

to sleep

1 Like

pandora is claimed investigative we should give them a chance to post before just shooting them.
we got 2 more it sessions for that reason^^

meow

If i die while i sleep ur dumb just sheep katze readslist for first session pls

oh see this is why I shouldnt try to lead manny. I dont know enough about the game

town:

wind (begrudgingly)
zone (extremely townie first slot and zone himself has been fairly towny too. i don’t think we can ever re-eval)
jail (in memorabilia)

jane (killed several wolves and great posting)

daeron (killed several wolves and good posts)

wazza (out of their scum-meta, and greenchecked wind)

townreads that are kinda just sheeps
carroty (katze says they’re definitely v)
kork (marl said they’re v and he says he has 100% accuracy)
brad (people say they’re town.)

Townlean:

Ashlyn (isn’t like her fam3 game, is relatively solving around, and i think they had a v/v interaction with gocj d2)
jinrou (i think leafia might’ve spewed this v)
hallia (majorly from a sheep read, but i think her posting has been alright overall)
creature (they were said to definitely be town despite predicting they wouldn’t die the same way daeron caught leafia)

nulltown:
Silverkeith (really liked his day 1, hasn’t been here d2. if they post semi-decent i’ll probably move them up)
Achro (if it was anyone else he’d be higher. he forced kii onto shotlists when we weren’t going to shoot him d2, and pushed leafia)
Marluna (she feels like a lost villager, kingly. i don’t have too hefty of a reason)
yawn (people townread them)

bystander (people townread her. apparently.)

nutella (killed jail so is a lot lower. me and jail thought she was semi-townie from her d2 iso.)
dum (i townread him d1. he’s dropped off a lot since)

neil (i kinda liked it’s d3. kinda. a smidge. also my mostly irrelevant mech info)

ranta (by the smallest of margins)

bionic (some people think they’re somehow town)

jarek (myeh.)

null: everyone else i didn’t include)

poe:

carbonated (null slot i remember)
(i would put gori here if somebody i think died didn’t fairly hard tr them)
kelsier (null slot i remember)
kanave (she gave us (we think) false info on me and eliza. which is mainly irrelevant but weird and probably evil?))

benguined (weird and bad posting when compared to fam3)
someone (shot me when they claimed to not have any read on me and claiming to be completely unable to read me. they had the choice between me (who is townread) and somebody they tr, and didn’t holster)
pandora (may thinks it isn’t towny and i’m generally inclinded to agree, it’s posts feel. fairly empty.)

everyone not included im either fine with dying or forgot they existed (which i did for brad)) so don’t take the lack of someone to be approval

1 Like

You bitch, I was gonna fakeclaim

it claimed a killer tracker which i don’t really believe

Atlas scum slip btw

real.

we should’ve coordinated this in wc better then>???

2 Likes

You agreed with shots on me being hero shots, yet you have me in the “fine with dying” category

so gori is correct?

DO NOT SHOOT PANDORA UNTIL PANDORA CHECKS IN.

1 Like

i forgot you existed.
when did i say shots on you were hero shots?
i asked for your readlists, didn’t agree or disagree with your assumption