FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

(both me and jail did this)

n1d

yea this is what happens when i talk

1 Like

i was told that “each night choose up to 5 players, learn 3 statements about them 2 of which are true and 1 of which is false” was correct but missing something, I find it very unlikely that they would say that if my ability was just inheriting that rather than that being it nya

2 Likes

damn

I think SilverKeith is a wolf, though I can’t back it up with reading his posts. I just think he’s been on the fringe of PoE where only a couple people are townreading him but no one’s been pushing for him to be shot, which I think is wolf indicative.

nerds can try to play it like mafia if they want, it’s still social deduction which is basically mafia

You’re all good. sorry if i was piling more on it.

why are people tring bionic

Hmmmm thinking thoughts of thinking

lemme find the list of ppl

12 minutes to itas, is there a shot list or ar epeople winging it

my main point against nut is preflipping ben w that means nut as hard pushing for me to act on a wolf
and they might’ve known i would heal it

Atlas is this correct for you?

benguin and idk who else

1 Like

fall off today after a rather bad shot.

I just don’t see nutella being so public about the event yesterday as wolf.
Unless her wolfchat was just dead and she needed actual help.

from the first post:

" […] aditionally, any attack made by joycatting abilities, both from day and night actions and aditional abilities with the joycat modifier, will be considered joycat type damage for damage calculations effects"

“reworked” covers that basis, i think

i don’t think arete (who probably designed the role, if you’re telling the truth) would just give you random, unspoken info

imo shotlist is benguine