FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

zug because I think he is town, pandora because they are investigative and should not die before showing up

Pandora claimed invest and weā€™re waiting for her to show up

1 Like

iii think CNG has a pelt, as does carb. nuto is >rand town for claim iirc, waiting on pandy to show up, someone is gth v but wopnt defend, kork is off for respect of marl

i would say atm yeah

Not throwing, but itā€™s a terrible idea.

yeah itā€™s antispew for sure

marl godread cleared kork. remove that one.

sabdi townshielded chaosninjagaming all of yesterday very hard and died in the night.

Ari
carbonated
ChaosNinjaGaming
crazynuto
Dum
Lucid_Daydream
Someone
Zugzwang

anymore to lower this

dawg if youā€™re going to spend all your time trying to strawman me iā€™d prefer you just not talk at all

I keep forgetting that

Iā€™ll holster until then and shoot pandora

@wazza pandora claimed a tracker role and hasnā€™t shown up

if they found kp we can kill the kp and they might be cleared

zug is probably town imo

because I think I shoot Someone here, they won BOTC not so long ago and theoretically couldā€™ve received an arrow from that

gtg

Sabi was the only person eligible to be targeted by a wolf vig backup of the bystander role which weā€™re pretty sure exists, I wouldnā€™t read into that kill

Weā€™re pretty sure all the arrows are from hte hot take event

1 Like

like 1-2 people tr carbonated mildly (i think)

i have a nulltown on dum and someone claims a very bad village kp role (that didnā€™t kill last night despite submitting a shot for some reason)

Zug was meant to be removed, same with you, ignore that one

Ari
carbonated
ChaosNinjaGaming
crazynuto
Lucid_Daydream
Someone

i think ari is town but itā€™s mostly unsubstantiated except for a brief interaction i had with them at i think eod1 that i felt was just too bizarre to be a wolf

i think atp ari shots are kind of cooled off so aiming at someone is meh unless you feel strongly about them (probably from the readslistā€¦ you are also on lol)