FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

:pensive:

no fam3 happened that was worse

1 Like

probably a few that are a bit more active but. yes lol

1 Like

Thereā€™s probably a deepwolf, but those need a few days to find

tbh i kinda think its almost time to shift into the actual mafia hunting part of the game now that a lot of slankwolves have died but weh. how many wolves have died?

like i am looking at the wolf flips and i have never seen those names post, they are all firmly null posters

1 Like

you guys will eventually realise that weā€™re gonna be firing into specifically only townreads very soon

weā€™re actively moving players into POE from being townread for a reason

I got an ā€œinvestā€ that basically resulted in learning nothing cus cookie.

weā€™re probably getting to the point of the game where some lhf villagers are gonna die and itā€™s gonna feel bad

4 Likes

i bussed :pensive:

1 Like

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 3 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
13 Gorta neil_the_eel, Apocryphal, Atlas, ChaosNinjaGaming, Kanave, Baudib1, Hazardwaste, Ash, Dum, Ari, ash4fun, BradLand, dyachei
4 benguinedparbecue bystander, Frostwolf103, nutella, Manny
2 Brakuren Jane, CarrotyReaper
2 SilverKeith Kelsier, Ashlyn
1 Baudib1 Brakuren
1 Frostwolf103 Zone_Q11
1 Meuh Millium
1 Ash an_gorta_slanktai
1 Marluna WindwardAway
1 Kelsier Creature
1 Dum Hallia
32 Not Voting Achromatic, beancat, benguinedparbecue, Bionic, carbonated, crazynuto, Daeron, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Jinrou, katze, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, Meuh, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SilverKeith, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Artemis
1 Unrecognized May (for benguinedparbeuce)
Raw VC for the plugin

Gorta (13): neil_the_eel, Apocryphal, Atlas, ChaosNinjaGaming, Kanave, Baudib1, Hazardwaste, Ash, Dum, Ari, ash4fun, BradLand, dyachei
benguinedparbecue (4): bystander, Frostwolf103, nutella, Manny
Brakuren (2): Jane, CarrotyReaper
SilverKeith (2): Kelsier, Ashlyn
Baudib1 (1): Brakuren
Frostwolf103 (1): Zone_Q11
Meuh (1): Millium
Ash (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Marluna (1): WindwardAway
Kelsier (1): Creature
Dum (1): Hallia
benguinedparbeuce (1): May

Not Voting (32): Achromatic, beancat, benguinedparbecue, Bionic, carbonated, crazynuto, Daeron, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Jinrou, katze, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, Meuh, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SilverKeith, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Artemis

Iā€™m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If youā€™re mean to me I WILL cry.

This is a big part of why I kept saying shotlists were garbage, I tend to be somebody super super susceptible to the fallacy that mafia games ā€œhave to be a certain amount of difficultā€ and so once a few slankers flip wolf I tend to start. Shielding the others. Bad habit

Lol?

if someone doesnt give me an actual ITA target thats susp im gonna shoot achro for funzies

it is karma. some games are worst rand for one team some are worst rand for the other team. mashes sadly are very rarely even.

why we mindmelding

at this point idc what meta you have on them they should not be IDFK, at least lean town the man if you are that paranoid

I thought this at SoD and yet

So real

uhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe hippo?