FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

Oh that would’ve been evil. When did you think of thi s

1 Like

mueh

Look I hate Artemis, but u really can’t mechanically ever think it’s correct to shoot marluxions if Artemis isnt flipped yet. Not only that her target was confirmed

2 Likes

well the char was a pretty famous FoLer thats why

i am going to activate it and kill you instantly. watch out.

Summary

obviously you don’t have a way to know or believe this from me fully but the things that i gave you are the only things that i’m able to do with my role other than give it other people too. if i was wolf i would just go lol i’m not playing this game being silly and goofy and give it to lurkers or people who i think would make suboptimal choices with it so. yeah!

1 Like

Wait how am i at literal bottom of janes poe

I am less confident on nutella.

But i think her early interaction with leafia is not w/w.

And while I think you would change up your play after last mash as wolf I also simply think this is not it.

Chaos is the least confident one, that’s why they’re at the top of that tier

yes he’s town do not shoot him

Yeah see @Artemis this is why I don’t think claiming a peek was gonna make a difference

he claimed he can kill someone who is bloodied instead of healing someone and i pinged him to kill benguin who had to have been bloodied yday

Like around this moment in time. looks at watch cus nothing will escape my prying eyes… unless they meet a certain condition which is uhhh not helpful for me.

Did you get a trans girl as your flavour!!!

i mean yeah but is flavour AI here?

her reaction today wrt jail felt really genuine upset

Eh Ashlyn can go.

Idk about Ash4Fun i don’t remember having a read/have read there.

What?

no nya

2 Likes

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 3 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
1 Jinrou an_gorta_slanktai
1 SilverKeith Kelsier
1 Kelsier neil_the_eel
1 gori Artemis
1 Ashlyn Creature
56 Not Voting Achromatic, Apocryphal, Ari, Ash, ash4fun, Ashlyn, Atlas, Baudib1, beancat, benguinedparbecue, Bionic, BradLand, Brakuren, bystander, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, crazynuto, Daeron, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, Zone_Q11, Frostwolf103, gori, Gorta, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jane, Jarek, Jinrou, Kanave, katze, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Manny, Marluna, Marluxion, May, Memekingpizza, Meuh, Millium, nutella, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SilverKeith, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, WindwardAway, Yawn, Zugzwang
Raw VC for the plugin

Jinrou (1): an_gorta_slanktai
SilverKeith (1): Kelsier
Kelsier (1): neil_the_eel
gori (1): Artemis
Ashlyn (1): Creature

Not Voting (56): Achromatic, Apocryphal, Ari, Ash, ash4fun, Ashlyn, Atlas, Baudib1, beancat, benguinedparbecue, Bionic, BradLand, Brakuren, bystander, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, crazynuto, Daeron, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, Zone_Q11, Frostwolf103, gori, Gorta, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jane, Jarek, Jinrou, Kanave, katze, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Manny, Marluna, Marluxion, May, Memekingpizza, Meuh, Millium, nutella, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SilverKeith, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, WindwardAway, Yawn, Zugzwang

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

i missed being able to post willy nilly all day today

1 Like