FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

deeply yes

1 Like

everyone should say they are lock clear and the last people to say it are ita2 shot listed

1 Like

i mean ngl

I have insane wim as wolf, i wouldnā€™t threadcamp this game as wolf here. If most of the team is slanking either I hard bus a bunch of them early or I just afk too

Worst part of mafia is the fact that I will literally not doing anything else when I am in a game

(Not that I actually do anything anyway, but letā€™s ignore that for now)

I got a tag N1, so Porscha was probably lying? Or checked N1 before I had any tags, depends on order of operations

i was meant to finish coldsteel 3 this week

now i am here posting while i am dying

i wanna read flips but dont wanna open another thread incase theres an event and cant do both bc im on phone and i cant sit at my desk

well, I wonā€™t full claim

i have 400 posts in 6 hours

cheese and rice

enjoy your vacation then

1 Like

ā€¦then die?

whats the issue here

a lot of wolves died, one anti claim is not the world

I have pretty good WiM these days and with my improved stress management techniques I can top post but I have to get the game out of my head occasionally. So Iā€™ll play a lot, but I wonā€™t play for twelve consecutive hours the way I have been here. I would die, badly. And if Iā€™m generally townread and in a good position I often find it way harder to post because Iā€™m afraid I can only go down from there

And I also feel an obligation to keep track of things. Write down every claim, understand all hte mech. So I have to leave thread sometimes to do that

i have more wim as wolf than town these days

sad really

iā€™m doing all of that!!

1 Like

idk, I play wolf differently than that. I prefer teaming up with the wolves and forming our own towncore because that makes it harder for the villagers to solve

IDT itā€™s an activity difference you can notice very easily unless you watch real carefully, thereā€™s easier ways to read me, but it exists

Itā€™s okay, ironically the defending makes me trust you more, since it was so obviously wrong in hindsight.

1 Like

which is to say a wolf team like this would be my personal nightmare

2 Likes