FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 3 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
13 Gorta neil_the_eel, Apocryphal, Atlas, ChaosNinjaGaming, Kanave, Baudib1, Hazardwaste, Ash, Dum, Ari, ash4fun, BradLand, dyachei
2 Brakuren Jane, CarrotyReaper
1 Baudib1 Brakuren
1 Frostwolf103 Zone_Q11
1 Meuh Millium
1 Ash an_gorta_slanktai
1 Marluna WindwardAway
1 Dum Hallia
1 Ranta May
1 Artemis bystander
25 Not Voting Achromatic, beancat, carbonated, crazynuto, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Jinrou, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Memekingpizza, Meuh, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Artemis
4 Unrecognized Frostwolf103 (for benguinedparbecue), nutella (for benguinedparbecue), Ashlyn (for SilverKeith), Creature (for Kelsier)
Raw VC for the plugin

Gorta (13): neil_the_eel, Apocryphal, Atlas, ChaosNinjaGaming, Kanave, Baudib1, Hazardwaste, Ash, Dum, Ari, ash4fun, BradLand, dyachei
Brakuren (2): Jane, CarrotyReaper
benguinedparbecue (2): Frostwolf103, nutella
Baudib1 (1): Brakuren
Frostwolf103 (1): Zone_Q11
Meuh (1): Millium
Ash (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Marluna (1): WindwardAway
Dum (1): Hallia
Ranta (1): May
Artemis (1): bystander
SilverKeith (1): Ashlyn
Kelsier (1): Creature

Not Voting (25): Achromatic, beancat, carbonated, crazynuto, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Jinrou, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Memekingpizza, Meuh, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Artemis

Iā€™m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If youā€™re mean to me I WILL cry.

No. Why would I?
(Do you want to take another shot?)
(The vodka kind, that is.)

I will! (I ainā€™t snitching.)
Funny story: I told my partner to not tell about the details because I was paranoid that parts of messages might be sent over to mafia chat.
AND LO AND BEHOLD: WE WERE IMMEDIATELY INVADED AT THE END OF NIGHT ONE!

1 Like

that was gonna be the joke yeah

1 Like

Brakuren says Porscha shared her investigative result N1, and it was that I had no tags. I gained a tag during N1, and because investigative results resolve at the end of the night, it shouldā€™ve shown that I did have a tag. The options here are:

1. Brakuren is wolf, Porscha didnā€™t say this (if he were a wolf with Porscha, he wouldā€™ve seen Porschaā€™s investigative results, so thereā€™s no real reason to lie)
  2. Porscha was lying to v!Brakuren and actually got the correct result that I had tags (this would be easily contradicted by me! Later! Why lie about this!)
  3. It was a moderror (not unlikely, since I gained the tag during the night I was investigated, it would be easy to mess up the order of operations there)

zone, your masonry is 100% public knowledge
i know exactly who your partner is

do not say it.

2 Likes

why the hell is brakuren not dead

I donā€™t think you do

He claimed some bullshit

2 Likes

I got feedback of their alignment, but the chat itself is technically not called a masonry.

good news is that we killed 3 other mafia ig

1 Like

I donā€™t think heā€™s out of wolfrange

gn

then no, youā€™re in a neighbourhood where you know the alignment of the other player, not a masonry

he claimed TOWN JAILOR thatā€™s a wolfclaim according to kyo the dead villager

Hmā€¦ Nah, I got nothing at the moment.
(Did ya really think those ideas are free?)

Kyo the dead villager is not infallible (again IDT heā€™s out of wolfrange but people wanted him alive)

you spew out setups like itā€™s no ones business :sob:

(Man, I am not up to date.)
Welp. Time to take a power nap.

And they shot 3 wolves so can we blame them

1 Like

Death.