FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

Cries

1 Like

an irl friend of mine was dming me and i added nya to the end of my post by instinct nya

2 Likes

@wolf team

if you need advice leave me a subtle signal, i wont out you and instead do public coaching posts

2 Likes

I hope this trauma remains with you forever.

You were beaten by JaketheWolfie

2 Likes

I hope he had fun. He kind of had the perfect Jake performance here

he absolutely stomped (@Jinrou THIS IS A HIDDEN CALL FOR HELP) you ngl

1 Like

wait no,

a like is not a subtle signal you didnā€™t notice that

I litterally told you that was going to happen

And I knew it was going to happen. I just didnā€™t want to pre-empt it because of the WIFOM factor, and I knew I had a quick enough reaction time that there was a decent chance Iā€™d beat him

I wouldā€™ve locked you as town if you submitted the vote early ngl

1 Like

may trying not to FPS (impossible)

I was convinced he was gonna not take the shot

Yeah could be unfortunate timing.

felt like he had nothing to lose by taking it tbh

so what you should do is as I said bus 2 wolves, bus before the villager bring them up. Weakest pr ideally. That way you get more cred and look more genuine. From there try to townread each other enough that the villagers also do that. Then you gotta hit the town prs (eliza claimed delayed vig just a hint)

If none of the SPKā€™s are unto you yet, leave them alive unless they randed a strong pr

Ride the cred for as long as possible, try to write a convincing case on the town. THe person who does that should be bussed later before the villagers decide they are a wolf.

Your wincon is f7 here

(do you not already have them locked town? and if so why not?)

I was WIFOMing it, I thought heā€™d anticipate me pre-unvoting and just stay on

Who was the anonymous person Daeron was talking about btw? Because I still donā€™t know why they claimed they had a ā€œRed Checkā€ on me

I donā€™t town lock players unless I absolutely have to

Iā€™m too traumatised from being absolutely battered by Wind twice

am i town lock