he was greenpeeked…

@jane whats the uhhhhh nut thing?

So if brak is town, we just kill the other source, ez

Sure can shoot there.

i can also just kill marl if artemis flips red nya

1 Like

without using an ITA nya

im putting down my phone so i can finish this work

im gonna have to reread this anyway because people dont ping but ping me if you have any mech you want added to the d3 mech list

1 Like

I think Brakuren’s wolfy

1 Like

cool with for now

crazynuto
Memekingpizza
Kork (for Marl)
Hazardwaste
ChaosNinjaGaming (for Sadbi, reluctantly)

sorting list

Ari
Ash
Bionic
carbonated
Lucid_Daydream (fixed)
Dum
Gorta
Hehehaha420blazing
Jinrou
Kelsier
Meuh
Zugzwang

should die asap

benguinedparbecue
Someone
pandora

Hypothecially speaking, do you recall a game about Kork be like this and is mafia?

unless someone healed me i should only have 5 hp
i 100% dealt 95 damage to myself last night confirmed from my ita being buffed
so if zone shot me someone healed me after the shot, or i have more than 100 max hp

Note that I only started being able to read his posts today so this is like the least informed guy of the entire world

Well I killed Porscha so that answers ur question

1 Like

no.

someone knew I was very likely to receive mech on brakuren, and I suspect that ability comes from mafia (especially if they dont come forward and claim it - they know who they are), which makes me concerned its been tampered with

@Brakuren claim what you did last night in full or you are getting added to shotslist

1 Like

Apocryphal

You are Apocryphal, the Nyuetral Nyaster Disaster . If there’s one thing you can do, it’s Nya. Your nya’s strike fear in the hearts of Townies and Wolfies alike. Some may say your influence comes from just speaking, others find themselves compelled to NYA with you. With this power you shall rule over FoL, and destroy all who oppose you.

Your Nyajesty (Passive): You are immune to any and all “nya”-based effects.

Nyathing Wrong? (Passive): If a whole day goes by without a single player besides you saying “Nya”, you will die at the End of Day.

Nya Nya Nya (Day): If you are the start of a Nya quotechain, future Nyas will give each player who Nya-ed a different effect.

First Nya - Yours. No obvious effect.
Second Nya - The Nya-ing player gains a one use tin of catnip, which will make their invest results fail for the night.
Third Nya - The Nya-ing player gains a cat tower, protecting them from being killed that night.
Fourth Nya - The Nya-ing player will die instead of you should you be killed that Day.
Fifth Nya - At the end of the next day, forum chat will be flooded with cat gifs.
Sixth Nya - The Nya-ing player will turn into a cat, and be forced to Nya for the rest of the game, or be modkilled.
Seventh Nya - The Nya-ing player joins a neighborhood with every other player who has Nya-ed this game. They must decide on a sacrifice to Nyagurroth by the EoN, else they all will die.
Eighth Nya - Nyabody can die for the next Night. Any attempts to will fail without any claws explaining why.
Ninth Nya - Nyaobody can win the game while you still live. You are so close to freedom.
Tenth Nya - It is time. You ascend to your full godly power, bathing the other players in your demonic light, converting them all, dead and alive, to your side. You all win together and collectivize into the dynyasty. You shall rule together forever more.

Oh Nyo (Night): A random player who has Nya-ed throughout the game will die each night.

You win the game when the Tenth Nya is uttered in a row.

4 Likes

I’d like you to read my reasons on why some of these people shouldn’t be shot, especially not Dum

1 Like

also i dont want pandora dead until they pop into thread @pandora

no

You see all you had to do was say this and I would townread you.

okay but you counterclaim Jane now because Jane claimed the kill on porscha

1 Like