FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

also im out of charges but shut up

1 Like

i think thats about as much coaching I can do from this position

1 Like

Do you need super likes or something

1 Like

Ash is ~null for me - I’ve seen people wolfread him off of tone/stiffness, and I can 100% guarantee this is Just How Ash Is. He speaks formally. There were a few moments I thought were kinda towny from him. I haven’t read through his contributions at all, so I don’t feel like this is a very informed read. He’s in exactly the same place benguined and Bionic were, which is a terrible sign.

nutella I have no read on, I’ve been blocking her out from my mind pretty thoroughly. She’s the kind of player I would be magnetically drawn to as a wolf in a normal game - somebody people just go “shrug, kinda towny” about, who nobody really notes as having strong opinions… but again, I’ve been blocking her out, maybe she ahd strong opinions and I just forgot.

Both of these reads could be significantly improved by backreading isos. I’m tired so I won’t do it

1 Like

no i just need a night

glgl wolf team i am rooting for the comeback lol

jinrou LOST WOLF CLAIM

you wish

i claimed lw as a joke day 1 but I got a boring village rand

1 Like

my sibling in christ you are coaching the wolves

This is a wolfy post tbh :eek:

(Sorry)

1 Like

someone has to do it

1 Like

Yeah to make hte game stop being boring

1 Like

how many people are alive

we need all the help we can get at this point tbh

2 Likes

wolfy popin

U got me

1 Like

fun fact!
I tried to shoot alexandra last night but they were dead so it was an invalid target

1 Like

i am gonna be honest

if the wolves actually find a way to kill 20 villagers and win the game afterwards?

thats a good fucking job

2 Likes

Once I was playing Blood on the Clocktower in voice with Ash and I was a villager and it was F3 and he was going over elaborate solves explaining all his logic trying to figure out who the wolf was and he was the only one doing this and he worked so so hard on it and begged us to listen. And while he was talking I said “nya nya nya I haven’t listened to a word you said” in a mocking tone and hten proceeded to vote him. And he was town and I lost.

I will never stop thinking about this

2 Likes