FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

:(
to be fair, i didn’t say they were wolves there! i said that in my next post at sod2)

1 Like

irrelevant?

also sda is like
almost never scum here i think? so best you’re getting out of this is 3/5

sda claimed neutral shot kiiruma (who was top of shot list) and then vvanished

i know
so based

Not really?

It would take me more than two minutes of thought to put together a coherent shot list.

there were some people I took a note of earlier i forgot tho lemme so looking

you know just because ashlyn’s reads are bad doesn’t mean she’s a wolf.

with such a bad wolf team I would expect wolves that are trying to have like reasonable readlists with their lhf teammates in there for bus tickets

i guess

however if Ashlyn is actually a wolf I take no responsibility for standing up for her because I am terrible at this game

homophobia

I was beaten by the AGENDA

this is true
this is quite literally my first game in a year (and it wasn’t like i was particularly great even before i stopped playing)
the real issue is that i read off of tone and this is a semi-meme 83 person mash in which i’ve played with like
less than 60% of the players

… oddly enough this is almost exactly the same read i have on you. i don’t know how i feel about this information.

same

i mostly read off tone, meta and gamestate. none of which is like useful here because I’ve played with like three people here >.>

well you don’t have to worry about me flipping as a wolf ^_^

………
narrows eyes
Whisper? (/j)

I had the thought earlier that Gori probably would have been shot at by now if I hadn’t been pushing them so hard, and I don’t know how to feel about that.

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 3 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
12 Gorta neil_the_eel, Apocryphal, Atlas, ChaosNinjaGaming, Baudib1, Hazardwaste, Ash, Dum, Ari, ash4fun, BradLand, dyachei
2 Brakuren Jane, CarrotyReaper
2 Marluna WindwardAway, Zone_Q11
2 Dum Hallia, Meuh
1 Baudib1 Brakuren
1 Meuh Millium
1 Ash an_gorta_slanktai
1 Artemis bystander
1 Ranta May
24 Not Voting Achromatic, beancat, carbonated, crazynuto, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Jinrou, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Memekingpizza, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Artemis
5 Unrecognized Frostwolf103 (for benguinedparbecue), nutella (for benguinedparbecue), Creature (for Kelsier), Kanave (for kanyave), Ashlyn (for Unrecognized)
Raw VC for the plugin

Gorta (12): neil_the_eel, Apocryphal, Atlas, ChaosNinjaGaming, Baudib1, Hazardwaste, Ash, Dum, Ari, ash4fun, BradLand, dyachei
Brakuren (2): Jane, CarrotyReaper
Marluna (2): WindwardAway, Zone_Q11
Dum (2): Hallia, Meuh
benguinedparbecue (2): Frostwolf103, nutella
Baudib1 (1): Brakuren
Meuh (1): Millium
Ash (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Artemis (1): bystander
Ranta (1): May
Kelsier (1): Creature
kanyave (1): Kanave
Unrecognized (1): Ashlyn

Not Voting (24): Achromatic, beancat, carbonated, crazynuto, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Jinrou, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Memekingpizza, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Artemis

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

I think I got an hour of sleep in
maybe even close to two

2 Likes