FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

No someone today

1 Like

it isnt, to me

its irrelevantly thrown out mocking of wolves to sound like town

Eh but they also only said it after Leafia flipped. I donā€™t think itā€™s super indicative, because it wouldā€™ve almost certainly been said in leafchat ā€œLetā€™s poison wolfia so she looks town because sheā€™s poisonedā€ but IDK

all i could find is what people were repeating sadbi saying

i just got horrible deja vu when trying to write a shotlist

we have 58 m and nobody thought up anything

i think ranta is rand v and dont wanna include her

mm

im town, so why bother shielding me if theyre scum?

i still think it comes from a villager more often than not. i think with KP, especially the kind that tutuu was, scum would generally try as hard as possible to keep that shit hidden, even with a backup. cause now weā€™re pretty much not using super likes and theyve lost a kill option that mightve netted them a few more kills.

i cant know anything until they flip or game ends or whatever. i assume it does. is it the strongest read? no. am i touting it as my strongest read? also no.

i can go reread but overall i dont think it matters because hes probably just town and it doesnt really matter if its a tl or a tr when its mass thread consensus with people saying to never re-eval

ā€¦ perhaps.

@WindwardAway

If you want some updated reads:

May/Brakuren is an interesting pairing, kinda feels like there should be exactly 1 wolf in there a lot but ā€¦ idk. Was an interesting exchange with them earlier arguing over Porscha claim stuff.

If I were to Occamā€™s Razor and ignore other peopleā€™s reads on them, Iā€™d say Brakurenā€™s line makes more sense but May seems REALLY pure in real time. Daeron was fairly convinced Brakuren was a wolf but backed off it; May is a noted wolf player who is constantly talking down their ability.

inconclusive; 40% W/V (not sure which is more likely); 60% V/V

Meuh and Eliza just both feel like villas to me off tone/ease in thread.

1 Like

That was a fun one hour distraction. It made me forget to walk my dog

ā€¦so they appear as town when you flip.

myeh?
its not a very polarized thing. people were gonna vote tutuu, and it was shifting that way. sacrifices had to be made and that was a decent time to cut ends

i dont know. i dont think im particularly spiteful against them?

No, it wasnā€™t spent.

It was this

@Artemis why not Chaos?

1 Like

i misread you saying zone spiteing as you spiteing

I think his play lines up with that of an overwhelmed villager, and Sabi felt fairly strongly towards them being town, if I remember correctly.

1 Like

The Leader of The Throne of Boomers has selected the following propaganda to be shared publicly:

4 Likes

but they dont get anything if i dont flip :wowee:

hm. i dont know. maybe im giving it too much credit, but i dont think im DRASTICALLY overestimating it if i am. although that could be ego talking. i am aware this is waffling. i am mildly a pushover and i dont know if im too great at the game anymore but i was somewhat around for EoD and i didnt really feel like tutuu was guaranteed to die until wind voted for them, and even then wind mainly voted so the wagons werent close.

ah