FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

@Ari can confirm if she wanted to be hostile, this is not how she would do it.

1 Like

to convince ashlyn that baudib1 isnt that towny, which i dont think they are

i think the most menacing thing atlas can do atm is slowly give someone super likes on random posts

this is me btw

Fine, just keep in mind both Leafia and Benguin tried to kill Jinrou on Day 2 with ITA

1 Like

Can we talk about Ranta? I thought that she had a TMIy post about knowing Gorta wouldnā€™t be ITA immune after first session due to Jakeā€™s role and I canā€™t figure out how someone would get thereā€¦.

Honestly I feel like Brakā€™s shot on Daeron was very bad, and that Brakā€™s OMGUS on Daeron was just an excuse to get more or less consensus town out.

And yeah, Iā€™ve given some thought to May and I still wonā€™t locktown him but I feel like theyā€™ve gone slightly beyond powerwolf range. Of course they could be taking massive steps to push their wolfgame but I donā€™t feel like itā€™s time to tinfoil them yet.

Also I agree on Meuh and Eliza

2 Likes

most of my role is just a bunch of padding abilities that I have no clue what their purpose is

ok iā€™m going to assume she knows better than me but it just felt off the way you were talking to her

@brakuren i got an idea

can you target me with your ability tonight, if ya dont got any better ideas?

1 Like

i wasnt being actively hostile, i promise

my tone reads as off largely because iā€™m barely paying attention in life

Whereā€™s the power

Iā€™m so indecisive

and i am still to scared to say it

hm
hug

i try to forget life exists tbqh

1 Like

Theyā€™d not put nya targeting in the same game as the role that makes nya mandatory, surely?

okay, okay, okay, i know its saturday, now, but that doesnt AUTOMATICALLY mean its time for therapyā€¦ /lh

surely

1 Like